|1| Cruelty [Revised]

The sneering shivers ran all the way from his back. Haven't his orange uniform and black undershirt protected his back, it would be embedded in the soft sensation of the snow that served as his mattress and made tingles around his back. Somehow, the boy knew that it wouldn't hurt him to just lay there for a few minutes before coming to realize that this isn't what he thought he was right now.

He woke up to know he's not in an infirmary or somewhere.

"H-Huh...?" He finally came to and was baffled of the thought that his calloused fingers touched the snow he hadn't knew gripped on his crushed palm of his hand. Sitting himself up, he vaguely looked around the scene before him.

"Wh-Where am I...?"

Adding to his elevating confused factor, what shown before him was nothing more than a wintered forest shrouded in all various white. Mountains that covers half of the boy's view and some trees that are almost rotten and frozen with the leaves no longer visible from the naked eye while some were covered entirely.

"Brrr... So cold..." He hugged his own arms for more extra warmth. At least the arm warmers he normally wears has a purpose for providing more warmth. His whole body, however, needs more cold resistance as the temperature on the outskirts here had sunk to a new lows.

He'll try to endure most of it. It should be something he can handle.

Trying as he must to get himself back on his feet, he couldn't due to the seering pain he obviously felt even after he first woke up. Once he stopped gasping from the pain, he took a moment to collect himself and his thoughts in order just to make sense of what's happening.

He remembered decimating the superior alien, Hang Kasa's long lost friend, Retak'ka. He remembered that he prevented the alien's take-over of the whole galaxy by finally defeating him with the work of his new ultimate ability known as Elemental Fusion and his newest form, BoBoiBoy Supra.

For the form, Supra, he himself is bewildered by how very quick to assume the form freely without having to train Thunderstorm, Solar, and Quake when he donned his superior BoBoiBoy Glacier form. Was it because his lost elements had recognized his potential to tap into his Fusion form without even needing to train?

Thinking about the Elemental Fusion technique, it did him all sorts of wonders of how many possibilities he can fuse his elements with that can give him a massive advantage. Though he should be wary about what it can do since he only did it not once or twice but three times to Retak'ka. He didn't fully master it yet but with enough practice maybe he will fully control it.

He'll look into this more when he gets himself sorted out with the problem he found himself into.

Also, what sort of mysterious entity brought him here, or at least that's what BoBoiBoy thinks at the moment. He didn't recall being in a forest before aside from the area where he battled Retak'ka's crystal form with his BoBoiBoy FrostFire form. Perhaps he was launched from that site and time went by so fast it practically changed seasons?

"Hm... No. That can't be right."

He ran out of ideas.

"I'll have more time to think once I find some place where there is shelter from the cold. I don't wanna make my condition worse than it is already."

Trying as he can to keep moving forward, he can't as he do not want to push the limits of his body a bit further more than it ever needs to. Sitting down once again on the snow is a bit comfortable than the ground itself which actually is like an improvement to regaining back his lost strength. Once he decides to continue on his search for the nearest civilization, he tripped back again to the ground as his foot caught a rock hidden underneath the snow.