|15| The House with the Wisteria Family Crest

Some say that a good man's anger is the most dangerous, most powerful, and the most fearful emotion in the world. Put them in the battlefield and no man is ever safe. Tanjiro had shown a good example of what good anger feels like. This isn't the first time that he displayed such pure anger, unless if someone closest to him gets critically wounded, then there's a reason that he should be angry at Inosuke. Earth, on the other hand, displays raw anger than he had never felt while battling against someone who hurts his close friends. This isn't just any normal anger that any impatient people felt.

This is boiled anger.

"KNOCK IT OOOOOOOOOOOOFF!!" Were the loud roars emanated on the two gentle souls.

Tanjiro was the first to land a hard punch as he can muster, followed by Earth doubling the blow by another rock hard fist. The solid fist is digging his way into Inosuke's flesh. Earth can hear Inosuke's ribs cracking from his punch and he gasped out air. Earth skidded him a distance away from Zenitsu holding the box.

"He broke his bones!" Zenitsu eyes were wide. "Talk about overkill! You nearly broke every ribs he has!"

"That's more than enough from me." Earth said with a cold expression and tone.

"Aren't you a member of the Demon Slayer Corps?!" Tanjiro, hand creating a fist after he punched Inosuke, angrily glare at him. "Don't you get why Zenitsu and BoBoiBoy refuses to draw their swords?! It's because it's taboo for us to draw our swords on each other for no reason!"

Zenitsu had chills running on the back of his spine when he sees Tanjiro's face, anger clearly presented from the former gentle one earlier.

"But here you are, giving them a one-sided beatdown! Is that fun for you?! You're the lowest of the low!" Tanjiro clenched his fist so hard, his knuckles almost turned white.

"Grrr..!" Earth is too busy giving the boy one of his rare glares. Which spelled anger, frustration, and even something that is underused, a killer intent.

Inosuke, somehow survived the multiple punches earlier, instead from groaning in pain, only laughed with some mix of spitting out saliva.

"Oh, so that's why? My bad. In that case, let's fight barehanded."

Tanjiro held out his hand. "No! I don't think you get it all!"

"I don't think reasoning with this guy isn't gonna help, Tanjiro." Earth cracked his knuckles. "Here he comes!"

Inosuke sprang back up and lunged at them.

"Stop! We're not supposed to fight each other, period!" Thus, another fight is initiated. Inosuke used a kick on Tanjiro when the latter dodged by maneuvering towards the side. Inosuke goes for jabbing Tanjiro on his middle torso and once again he evaded most of them. Inosuke did a roundhouse kick but missed. Although, he's able to grab Tanjiro and spins him around using his own body to disorient Tanjiro's vision. By the time he done it, Inosuke tried to roundhouse kick him again, only to be evaded again.

'Look at him! How can he move like that? I mean, they busted that guy's ribs pretty badly.' Zenitsu, with a bloody nose, spectated while holding the box. Shoichi happened to be by his side and brought out a white cloth.

"Quit attacking Tanjiro!" Earth intercepted and threw Inosuke off by grabbing his body, kneed him in the chest, and tossed him sideways. Inosuke quickly recovered and delivered one swift kick, which was blocked by Earth holding his foot firmly before slamming it down and elbowed Inosuke, causing him to fall over. The boar masked boy flinched although he did manage to sweep Earth off his feet then used the advantage to kick Earth on the head.