|5| Final Selection [Part 2]

Heaving gasps escaped BoBoiBoy's mouth as he continued to augment his abilities and his own breathing style in private. He had given Tanjiro time to train on his own as they sparred one another. The victor resulted BoBoiBoy winning first, Tanjiro second after, and vice versa. But he couldn't give up there.

He spent several days working on his breathing technique. To his frustration, he's having trouble getting used to the Water Breathing technique as he realized that his breathing is different compared to his.

BoBoiBoy gasped for air after a failed attempt to utilize the Water Breathing technique. Compared to Tanjiro, he's progressing amazingly well with his breathing technique. He already narrowed it down to the point that he almost mastered it. He gritted his teeth.

"Why...? Why can't I do it?" He banged his fist on the ground to express his anger. For the past days, he didn't have much success. He tried heeding in Urokodaki's teachings. He did everything according to that. Again, it didn't go exactly what he wanted to do.

"Are you having trouble with your breathing, BoBoiBoy?" Makomo questioned as she spectated the ex-TAPOPS member.

BoBoiBoy lost his concentration and fell down in both knees. "Yeah... I can't get a grasp on its capabilities. Am I doing something wrong here or what?"

All the information BoBoiBoy knew is flowing in his head. The techniques in which he had to memorize. The flowing in your body while in deep focus. All he did was replicating them in reality. But alas, nothing came up so far.

"Actually, you are."

His head sprang up. "Huh?"

"You remembered Mr. Urokodaki's words and teachings. You indeed memorized them all, but it doesn't mean you can bring them out into the open just like what you were doing. In other words, you memorized them as a fact. You're driven determination is what makes your flow uneasy and hyped up."

He listened intently to what Makomo is trying to tell him. She continued correcting him his mistakes of his training and gave him multiple suggestions to his training regime.

"All this time, I've been doing it all wrong!" BoBoiBoy facepalmed for being a complete dunce.

She giggled. "I had a feeling that you wouldn't be able to notice it. But thankfully, I'm here to tell you about it."

BoBoiBoy smiled at Makomo. "Thank you so much, Makomo! I'll promise, I'll work hard for my own good!"

With that said, he sped away to search for Tanjiro somewhere. Makomo watched his disappearing figure zooming out of the forest. Sabito appeared along side after he left.

"Didn't I tell you not to help BoBoiBoy with his training?" He sounded mad but Makomo is unfazed of his demeanor.

"He needs to know, otherwise, he never would have master his other breathing techniques."

Sabito sighed in his fox mask. "But still, he should do this on his own. I'll be waiting until the time comes." He started to disappear and Makomo followed.

In the next days, BoBoiBoy did as what Makomo told him. Right now, he's in his meditating stance. He focused deeply into his whole being remained calm.