|2| Trainer Sakonji Urokodaki

The trip to Mt. Sagiri takes a bit longer than they should've since they travel on foot. BoBoiBoy wondered why there were no types of transportation in this world. Tanjiro did mention a city called Tokyo. So maybe this world is a bit a Taishō Era to what he heard from Tanjiro himself. He and Tanjiro talked about various things whilst on their travel. The more they talked, the more information BoBoiBoy gained and learned some traditions as a bonus.

'This world is filled with demons, and there are these swordsmen called Demon Slayers. Maybe Mr. Tomioka is planning to make us visit Mr. Urokodaki for training to become Demon Slayers? It could be the case.'

BoBoiBoy also gave an advice to Tanjiro to create a basket for Nezuko in order for them to navigate around daytime. Tanjiro seems to like the idea and is contented with it.

They took a quick stop on a mountain with a mini cave placed in it. Tanjiro told BoBoiBoy to stay and keep an eye on Nezuko while he go grab some materials to create a basket for Nezuko.

"I trust you'll keep an eye on Nezuko for me while I'm going out to get some stuff?" Tanjiro said another time to make sure BoBoiBoy gets the picture.

"What do you think? My other eye is wounded." He pointed to his right eye, wrapped in some clean cloth.

Tanjiro stuttered his words and apologized.

"Heh. Don't worry. I can guarantee you that." BoBoiBoy flashed him a thumbs up. Tanjiro smiled and leaves the area in search for the materials.

"Okay Nezuko. You heard your brother. I'm your babysitter for today!" He put on act like he's a professional sitter or something by putting his arms on his hips. Nezuko, inside of the cave, just tilted her head in confusion, not knowing what he meant by that.

"Uhh.. Okay..." He sweatdropped. "Well, what else can you do, Nezuko? Besides... just standing there?"

Nezuko "hmphed" as a response. BoBoiBoy find it oddly cute of how Nezuko communicates like that. She's like a pet. Taking her time to look around, she strolled around the cave until she bump her foot into a mound of dirt.

"Is there something under there?" BoBoiBoy walked beside her and poked the dirt with his boot. "It doesn't look like anything is under there. What's important about that?"

He thought of something and he gleamed his eyes. "You found some treasure under there? Oh man, I can't wait if we dig this out right now, we can-"

Nezuko beat him to it by furiously digging the hole with her hands and plopped herself down like a mole.

"...or maybe not." He sweatdropped once again. "Nezuko may be a demon but she's acting all weird and not... acting like a human anymore."

"Even if she is a human both heart and soul, I wish I can hear her say something." BoBoiBoy walked back outside of the cave and took in some fresh air to calm himself. He leaned against the cave's interior walls and crossed his arms and going deep in his thoughts.

It's been roughly several hours since they set off from Tanjiro's home to their destination, namely Mt. Sagiri. He never knew that place considering he never been to Japan or any part of this continent before. Now that he thinks about it, is this even remotely Earth or an alternate version of it? He never got his answer when he asked Tanjiro that. The latter was confused to what he said but BoBoiBoy quickly shrugges it off as a joke and laughed it off awkwardly.