|16| Elemental Training: Fire & Water

BoBoiBoy woke up, yawned, and did a few stretches to not get any sore spots on his body. He sat up on his bedding and had bed hair. Reason why he is a mess right now is the antics Zenitsu and Tanjiro pulled off last night. Inosuke was a heavy sleeper so he didn't have much problem sleeping despite the running noises. They eventually cleared up a misunderstanding and Zenitsu genuinely felt bad for lashing out on Tanjiro for being such a dunce for not realizing Nezuko is his sister.

"Good morning, BoBoiBoy." Tanjiro was the first to greet him a good morning. With a simple wave, he greeted him back and stood up.

"Good morning, Tanjiro. What's up?" BoBoiBoy asked, with no objective in mind.

"Nothing. Just taking my time to relax once in a while." Tanjiro let out a soft breath. "It's not every day you get to rest your body after a long day's work."

"Yeah. You country boys are really productive and I get tired really easily. Let me tell you, being in a city makes your mind wander into different things and it can affect your body." BoBoiBoy shared his experience being in a city.

"Is that so? Well, I have no idea considering I don't like being around tall buildings. Sorry. Not my forté." Tanjiro admitted.

"Well it's okay. At least I know you don't like crowded places."

He then looked around the room for a bit and see no signs of the other two boys in sight. "Where are they?"

"Zenitsu is outside. Inosuke, well, he's doing his own thing." Tanjiro rubbed the back of his head.

"I see. Well. I'll check up on Zenitsu first. Wanna come with?"

Tanjiro shook his head. "I'm okay. I just need to take a load off of things for a minute. And besides, you and Zenitsu seemed to have gotten along well."

"You knew about it?" BoBoiBoy sounded surprise.

"I can smell a strong bond between you two. Despite only yesterday, you two were really close." Tanjiro flashed him a smile. It was infectious to look at. BoBoiBoy returned the same gesture.

Later on, BoBoiBoy slid open the sliding door leading to the outside of their room they were just in. His initial whim is to locate Zenitsu and check up on him and following Inosuke. He felt hesitant to go after the latter much less than the former. He rather prefer to be ones who are less violent, although Zenitsu can be more violent when he's provoked by something.

He found Zenitsu right away. He's sitting on the porch and BoBoiBoy joined him.

"Oh. Hey BoBoiBoy." Zenitsu noticed him quickly because of his enhanced hearing.

"Hey Zenitsu. You look down about something. Did something happened?" He asked regardless. He knew that he felt guilty for assuming Tanjiro and Nezuko are together when in fact they are siblings.

"Last night was very stupid of me to do after I accused Tanjiro of him and Nezuko-chan together."

"You did cause a ruckus, both of you might I add Tanjiro. I didn't get a good night's sleep after that." BoBoiBoy said. His eye bags are proof.

"Sorry about that." Zenitsu apologized. "Anyways, look at the scenery around here. It's been a while since I've seen anything this peaceful." Zenitsu relaxed while listening to the birds chirping in the morning.

"You and me both." He said then he sat down next to Zenitsu, joining him in his little activity of listening to the chirping birds and the gentle breeze that flew past here.

'Ah, that's right!' He had forgotten about his power watch. He was disappointed to know it's still rebooting. How long has it been this way, he thought. He can't determine when it started.