|25| Master of the Mansion

When they finally wake up, they were greeted with unknown people that wore unique Demon Slayer uniforms that goes with their style and attitude.

"Bummer, I heard these were Demon Slayers with a demon in tow, so I was looking forward to seeing someone flamboyant, but these are drab-looking dudes, huh?" A male Hashira with multiple earrings and white hair said.

"And now, we'll put these boys on trial! I see!" Another Hashira with hair that matched like a flame exclaimed.

'To think that they've been protecting the sister who's now a demon... Now that's beautiful sibling love! How brave!' A female Hashira with mixtures of pink and lime green thick braided hair thought as she looked at the boys.

"Nghh..." BoBoiBoy is very uncomfortable having to lay down on his sides with small rocks poking at his sides. "Wh-Who are these peop—"

The male Kakushi brought his head down. "Don't open your mouth just yet, you moron! Just who do you think is standing before you?"

"I don't know..." He told him.

The other sighed heavily. "You're in the presence of the Hashiras!"

"Hashiras?" The boys repeated, obviously confused.

'What is a Hashira? What's he talking about? These people... They all look like they're the big deal around here.'

BoBoiBoy turns his head around as he realized that they are both in someplace they don't recognize.

'More importantly, where are we?'

As if she heard his thoughts, Shinobu answered. "This is the Demon Slayers' headquarters. And the two of you are about to be put on trial... Tanjiro Kamado...

Her eyes wavered to the boy she had encountered at Mt. Natagumo. "...and BoBoiBoy."

BoBoiBoy internally panicked and sweats profusely. He can sense the tone from her voice that she is still mad at him even if she is hiding it by her smile on her face.

'Does she still think I kinda went against her last time? I guess she is still mad at me for that.'

Thankfully, Shinobu brought her attention to Tanjiro as she will deal with BoBoiBoy later. "Before we start the trial, why don't you explain the crime you've comm—"

"There's no need for a trial!"

FLAME HASHIRA
KYOJURO RENGOKU

"Protecting a demon is a clear violation of the code!" Kyojuro said with a firm look on his face. "We're within our rights to deal with them on our own! We're going to behead them along with the demon!"

SOUND HASHIRA
TENGEN UZUI

"In that case, I'll be glad to decapitate them flamboyantly." Tengen frowned down on the boys. "I'll show you two the most flamboyant bloodspray you will ever see. I'm talking about max flamboyance."

LOVE HASHIRA
MITSURI KANROJI

'What? You'd kill these cute and adorable boys?' Mitsuri thought to herself with a blush on her face. 'That pains my heart! It fills me with anguish!'

STONE HASHIRA
GYOMEI HIMEJIMA

"Ah, what a pitiful sight these boys are." Gyomei said with tears falling down his eyes while clasping his eyes in a praying manner. "These poor souls... I pity them for having been born at all."