|11| Together Forever

"Lateral Lightning-Styled Water Wheel!"

Mixing different attacks from different breathing techniques isn't an easy feat. It would take a tactical effort to be able to pull it off, even in a dire situation that requires a quick reaction or a plan. Tanjiro, however, used his quick wits and together with BoBoiBoy Lightning's impressive precise speed, they made it look easy.

With one sequential slice, mixed with the power of water and lightning, they slashed off Yahaba's head, leaving his neck area erupting blood and his body slumped down on the ground. The boys both crashed on the ground after doing their combo technique.

"Aughh...!" Lightning winced in pain. It was stronger than before. His Heightened Senses wore off, leaving him with the after-effects of the hidden ability. Veins appeared on his head and was breathing heavily.

'I maintained it... for too long... Now my head... is aching in sharp pain...' Lightning gritted his teeth and made an attempt to get up slowly. He lend a hand to Tanjiro and he happily accepted it.

"We did it..." Tanjiro grinned.

"It is thanks to your plan, we managed to slice off the arrow demon's neck." Lightning praised.

"Yeah. The Whirlpool move loses force when it's not underwater. But thanks to my opponent's attack, it gained power and I was able to envelope the arrows." Tanjiro explained how it happened.

"Furthermore, I was able to redirect the demon's arrows by making the arrows chase me and to use the Twister move to double the power and use the arrows against it, also combining yours and slashing his neck." Lightning added. Combo moves were his forté. That time he made combo moves were with Earth, Wind, and Water. He was still getting the hang of it, however.

"Damn!" Yahaba's head rolled on the ground and a piece of his eyeball on his supposed-closed face fell out and left hanging. "Curse you! Curse you! Curse you!"

'Holy— so he does have eyes in his head...' Lightning thought.

"All I had to do was bring back your heads and I would've won his approval! I'll never forgive you! I'll never ever forgive you! Shoving my face into this vile dirt!"

His body isn't entirely dead yet and responded by raising his hands, which revealed his eyeballs again.

"You're both going down with me!" The eyeballs blinked harshly. And several arrows were summoned in Tanjiro and Lightning.

"What in the world!?" Lightning exclaimed as he looked around his body to be covered in arrows pointing in different locations. He didn't have time to register what's going to happen later when he and Tanjiro were swerving in one direction.

'The pull of the arrow is too strong! The force of moving it is insane! If this keeps up, I need to unleash a move to blunt the blow!' Lightning thought until a wall is nearing in his point of view.

'I have to hurry or my body is gonna be smashed! Fourth Form! Lightning Lash!' He thrusted his sword on the wall, creating dentures and dust to form, and he crashed on the ground. Another arrow appeared pointing up and he flew up in the air quick.

'Too... much... pressure. I can't even swing my sword because of it! Use a move! Just keep using a move to counter it! Second Form! Electric Stab!'

He unleashed another move and slash in the air, making sparks of electricity appear. An arrow pointing below appeared and it's hurling close to the roof.

"Thunderbolt! Volt Barrage! Thrusting Wave Spark-curve! Furious Lightning Blade!" Were his consecutive moves as he was dragged in many different places at a fast rate. Tanjiro, on the other hand, is also doing the same, unleashing sequential moves to soften their damages, even if it means using up every bits of energy in their body.