|9| The Smell Of Enchanting Blood

The sound of a woman's scream echoes in the night and in the busied street of Asakusa, Tokyo. Everyone around the vicinity swarmed around the man who turned into a demon while biting down his fiancé's shoulder. They all asked around what is going on between them, completely oblivious to the fact that there is a demon among them.

The demon-turned man finished biting her shoulder and brought his head up to chomp her.

"Stop!" It's not going to happen soon when the boys dashed pass Muzan, who looked at them with a look of curiosity. BoBoiBoy pushed the demon-turned man off of the woman and Tanjiro pinned him down to the ground.

"Are you alright!?" BoBoiBoy tended to her very quick. She yelped in pain as he put his rough hand on her wound.

"Dear!" She screamed at him, confused and worried as to why he bit her.

'This doesn't look good. Her wound is too deep. But she's going to be alright. It's not a full chomp all the way to the neck area.' He thought as he carefully placed a clean cloth and pressed it onto her fresh wound. She winced in pain. He tied it up using a rope after he asked anyone for one.

"How's he doing, Tanjiro!?" BoBoiBoy called out his friend.

"I'm trying to hold him down! Worry about the woman first!" He said as he got back to his own priority on pinning the man down. The cloth which Tanjiro used is his blue hood and wrapped it up into a ball and put it in the man's gaping mouth whole.

"You're going to be alright ma'am. The wound isn't fatal so you should be okay." BoBoiBoy reassured the woman. She calmed down a bit but her wavering eyes didn't leave from her gaze to her husband.

As he continued to medicate with improvisation on the woman, Muzan begins to walk away with the child and his 'wife'. Muzan's plan was to actually corner them by making that man he scratched earlier into a demon and using it as a distraction to lure their attention away from him.

BoBoiBoy should follow him. But was it safe to leave the woman and Tanjiro here with the demon-turned husband? Once again, he gritted his teeth for unable to make a choice in this conundrum.

"Muzan Kibutsuji! I'm not letting you get away! No matter where you go!" Enraged words were said by Tanjiro as he glared behind him to see Muzan walking away with his family in tow.

"What's the matter with that child? What do you think, Tsukihiko?" Rei said to Muzan, using Tsukihiko as his alias, as she overheard what Tanjiro shouted at them.

"Don't be deceived! You're following someone who will endanger your daughter and your life!" BoBoiBoy also tried to intervene and yelled at Rei in particular. This caused her to tilt her head behind her and stared at him for a few seconds before turning away.

"What's wrong with them? They think you're a bad person, daddy." The daughter spoke and questioned her father, but didn't speak and continued walking down the street.

"No matter where you go, you're not getting away! I'll follow you to the ends of Hell and I swear I'll slice off your head with my blade! I'll never forgive you no matter what!" His grip had gotten tighter and the demon Tanjiro was holding started to squirm again.

"What the hell are you doing? Is it a drunk?" A bunch of police guards arrived on scene and demanded to know what is going on.

"Kid, step away from that man!" One guard said to Tanjiro.

"I can't! Bring some restraints please! BoBoiBoy, help me out here!"

Having heard of his name, BoBoiBoy gave a reassuring look to the woman.