|32| New Mission [FINALE]

Their Rehabilitation Training days are drawing to a close end.

Right now, BoBoiBoy, Zenitsu and Inosuke stood back to see Tanjiro have at it with Kanao in their reflex training exercise. They couldn't see where their hands are with the speed they inputted themselves. The ones that can keep up with their pace are BoBoiBoy and Yaya, as both mastered their Total Concentration, Constant.

It's also an opportunity for BoBoiBoy to show off his hat to everyone present. The results he had gotten were fairly good.

Tanjiro was in awe by the hat's appearance and he told BoBoiBoy that it fits his personality.

Zenitsu kept commenting that he had never seen a type of hat that is like foreign to him. Still, he said it looked good on him, saying it looked really unique to be on his head. BoBoiBoy didn't know if he takes that as a compliment or not.

Inosuke, as expected, sees his hat as a contender to rival his own mask. BoBoiBoy knew Inosuke had to make things a competition to him, even to the little things like his hat and the mask. In the end, Inosuke was declared the winner for how much he boasted about his own, yet BoBoiBoy didn't even try to because he didn't want to.

Aoi complimented about his hat, despite her hard exterior-ed face she's putting on. She even said he looked cute while wearing it. BoBoiBoy had shivers up his spine when he sensed a glaring dagger towards Aoi.

The young nurses were pretty amazed by the hat's introduction on BoBoiBoy's head. They each took turns on wanting to try it out on their heads. He didn't mind as long as it made them happy and him as well.

Shinobu had already seen the hat before from Yaya. Once she had seen BoBoiBoy wearing it right now, she commented that his hat made him look like a child. Not in a mocking way she said it, but in an endearing way to not hurt his feelings.

Aside from all of those above, they watched the onslaught happening.

"Holy—" Zenitsu gulped. If that's how he is going to be trained, he'll need to triple the effort in doing so.

"Look at them go!" Inosuke, himself, was feeling nervous by how much faster they can move with their hands.

"I gotta admit, I think Tanjiro might be faster than me." BoBoiBoy said while spectating.

"That's not true, BoBoiBoy. You and Tanjiro both matched up with your current states. He is just increasing his speed by using the Breathing Technique." Yaya explained.

Tanjiro gritted his teeth as he struggled to get any of the cups. Each time he grabs one, Kanao anticipated it and blocks his hand from grabbing it easily. The match was decided when Kanao had gotten the cup before Tanjiro can. As he was about to splashed, the time limit exceeded.

"That's it!" Aoi stopped them. Tanjiro let out a tired sigh and sat back down with sweat pouring down his face.

"You sure are fast, Kanao!" Tanjiro breathed out his words.

Kanao only stared at him as a response.

"Your record is now ten wins and ten losses." Aoi gave him the record.

"I'm totally not done yet." Tanjiro said as he swings his arm to respond his sore muscles.

"Let's go for a run. Are you up to it?" He asked to the rest of the boys.