|28| Rehabilitation Training

The next day, Kyojuro Renjoku was done getting his own briefing for his mission elsewhere. Bowing to the master, he adjusted his sword, sliding it into his sword's sheathe holstered to his left waist and is about to head out when Shinobu halted him.

"Are you heading into battle?" She asked to the flamehead.

"Is that you, Kocho?" Kyojuro turns his head around to meet the Insect Pillar behind him. "We just got some new information about a demon and the Slayers who confronted him got taken out. We're losing rank and filers, too, now. We can't stand by and do nothing!"

"Could it be the Twelve Kizuki?" Shinobu asked with a questioning look on her round face.

"Most likely, yes. It might be a member of the Upper Ranks." Kyojuro answered with a guess.

"It sounds like a difficult mission, but as long as you're going, Rengoku, there's nothing to worry about." Shinobu may acted relieved on the outside, but actually worries for his safety on the inside.

It was Kyojuro's turn to ask now.

"Kocho, what are your plans taking in those axe-kicking and head-butting kids? You said you were going to add more Tsuguko even if you just got another one under your belt, but I'm sure that's not the reason."

"Don't worry, it's not as if I'll gobble them up, all right?" Shinobu answered sweetly.

"Well, of course you wouldn't!" Kyojuro ended off with a hearty laugh then walked away to his next mission. Shinobu watched him as he took his leave with the same exact face.

"Be careful."

<><><><><>

"NOOOOO! I CAN'T POSSIBLY TAKE ANY MORE!" Zenitsu's screams and cries echoed inside the ward and can be heard outside.

"We go through this every single day!" Aoi scolds the blonde. "You're the most severely injured, Zenitsu! Take your medicine this second!"

Zenitsu slowly grabs his cup filled with medicine and hesitated as he stares at it with the same expression of nearly crying at it.

"Seriously!" Aoi takes her gaze away to look at Tanjiro. "Tanjiro, your medicine is right over there."

Kiyo gave him a cup with meds in. "Here you go."

"Thanks." Tanjiro accepts the kind gesture and grabs the cup. He drinks it in one chug, not bothered with the medicine's taste.

"HEY! TANJIRO'S MEDICINE GOES DOWN EASY, DOESN'T IT?! RIGHT?! IT'S DIFFERENT THAN MINE, ISN'T IT?!" Zenitsu blabbermouths. "I CALL FAVORITISM! I CALL FAVORITISM!"

'Huh. I feel bad for Inosuke there, having to listen enough of Zenitsu's shouting.' BoBoiBoy sweatdrops as he watched the scene unfold.

"Does this always happen with you?" Yaya giggled before handing him his medicine.

"To be honest, it just gets annoying but once you're around with him for too long, you'll learn to cope with his way of talking about things." BoBoiBoy said then took his medicine in one take and grimaced a little. "Ugh. This medicine is really good."

"Was that sarcasm?" Yaya smiled. "But medicine is medicine. You'll get used to the taste in no time. Besides, I'll be taking care of you for now."

BoBoiBoy looked to his right to prevent Yaya from seeing his blush. Yaya thought it was funny and sweet of how he is acting towards her. She can see how this really reminded her back when she was treating her little brother of his sickness. Yaya missed her little brother very much.