|3| Sabito and Makomo

Writing in his journal, Tanjiro is keeping records of him doing things that will be used and read for Nezuko if and when she wakes up from her deep slumber. Meanwhile BoBoiBoy is also writing in his notebook that can be used for the purpose of keeping tabs on his journey. He may be literally stuck forever in this world, but he'll learn to get used to the customs of this world as well as getting to know more of his new friend, Tanjiro.

'Dear journal, today, I'm going to start writing in this so that I can keep a record on what I do and what I'll do in the future. Crazy stuff had happened. Tanjiro's family were murdered, his sister was turned into a demon, we met some demons that tried to kill us, and we met this old man named Sakonji Urokodaki. I never seen his face or can't seem to figure out his personality but I can clearly tell that he is probably a nice guy underneath that. It's his own way of being nice to us, maybe. Oh man, writing in this is a little difficult with just a quill. It'd be easy if I had my camera with me.'

He paused his writing to look at Tanjiro staring at his sleeping sister.

'I wonder what kind of training we will be undertaking by Mr. Urokodaki? From what I heard, he's quite a good trainer. I'm sure we'll be put under good guidance. And to be honest, I'd rather record this in my Space Log instead. Using a quill and a paper isn't my style but hey, life is never that easy.'

He closed his journal notebook and put the quill beside it. Tanjiro is also done with his journal and went on to prepare himself for the training. He casted one more look on Nezuko, still sleeping.

'How long is she gonna sleep? Seems like yesterday she was that active and now... not anymore. I guess being a demon takes a lot out of you, huh?'

"Hey BoBoiBoy, we should get ready. We don't want to make Mr. Urokodaki wait any longer." Tanjiro whispered as much to not wake up the still-sleeping Kamado sibling. BoBoiBoy tiptoed his way out of the room and grabbed his haori. He put on his boots as well and waited for Tanjiro. The latter takes one good look at Nezuko.

"Let's go." Urokodaki said as he put on his boots as well. Tanjiro closed the door.

'This is gonna be tough on both of us but I hope we can survive whatever Urokodaki throw at us. And maybe, this is a good opportunity to figure out what I can do in this training.'

<><><><><>

A kanji word, Destroy, was displayed as Urokodaki narrated.

"The Demon Slayer Corps has around several hundred members. It's an organization unrecognized by the government. Yet, it existed since the ancient times and we continue to hunt demons today."

"But as for who's leading the Demon Slayer Corps, that remains a mystery. Demons. Staple food... humans. They kill humans and feed them. No one knows where and when they first appeared. Their physical prowess is remarkable. Wounds heal in a blink of an eye. Flesh is restored after being hacked off, and limbs can be newly regenerated."

"Some demons can shape-shift, others have otherworldly powers. They can only be killed by sunlight or decapitation with a special sword. The demon slayer battle the demons with their own mortal bodies. Since they're human, their wounds are slow to heal, and once lost, their limbs don't grow back!"

"Even so, they battle the demons, they protect humans." Urokodaki finished his narration.

<><><><><>