Part 2: new case

Reid's POV:

I was reading 'the narrative of John Smith', the book Maeve gave me, and Jen was reading a French book, for school probably. Suddenly my phone was beeping, there was a new case. "Work?", Jen asked. "Yes, I have to leave now", I replied. I saw Jen's face becoming sad. "Hey, it's okay sweetheart. I'll be back before you know it", she smiled. I packed my bag, kissed Jen's head and left. "Love you dad", I heard Jen say. "Love you too".

I arrived at the office, everybody was allready there. "Good evening, let's get started", Hotch said. "Yes, there were three 14-year old girls found dead in Pennsylvania", Garcia said while showing the pictures of the dead girls. I looked in the files. The cause of death was cutting their wrists open, there were wounds on their arms. "It says here that one of the girls hair was dyed blonde, maybe the unsub is changing them to his fantasy", Morgan said. "There are blood trails round the eyes, did the unsub make their eyes bleed?" JJ asked. "Uhm, no. It's actually fake blood", Garcia answered. I started to think. "What's on your mind pretty boy?", Morgan asked me. "There is an illness called haemolacria, it makes you cry blood instead of water. It's a rare disease, maybe the person the unsub's mimicking has it though", I replied. "So we're looking for somebody who is changing girls to his fantasy, wich includes a 14-year old girl who has haemolacria, that can't be too hard to find", Callahan said.  "You never know", Hotch said. "Wheels up in 30".