Part 25: Reid's daughter

Jen's POV:

"I don't get it either", Hotch says. "What are you talking about?", Garcia asks. Hotch looks at me, "nothing", he tells her. JJ changes the subject, she said we should play a game. "We could do something to get to learn each other", Meg suggested. "Yeah, we put questions in a hat and we read one and we all answer it", Garcia says. We all agree to do that. I ask the question: 'If you could make one wish, what would it be?'. "Could you wait a minute, I have to call someone for a sec", dad says, who already left the room.

Alex's POV:

"Alex?", James asked me, he was holding the phone in his hands. "Yes". "It's the BAU", he says. "Dr. Reid wants to talk to you". I was suprised. Why would Spencer want to talk to me. I take the phone from James. 

"This is Alex".

"Hey it's me".

"Hi, is something wrong?".

"It's about Jen". I know that Spencer recently adopted a girl called Jen, or Jennifer.

"What's wrong with her?".

"Her biological father, and John and", he can't finish the sentance, he's crying his eyes out.

"Please, I need you", he begs me. He wants me to come, it sounds urgeant. 

"Okay, give me an adress". He gives me the adress and I'm on my way to the BAU.