Part 16: more horrible, most horrible

Reid's POV:

I felt empty. I didn't know how to take this. I was staring at the information we had on the whiteboard so far. I just stared at it. Suddenly JJ brought me back to reality. "Spencer, spence talk to me", she said. While giving me some coffee. "What can I say? This is so horrible". "What are you thinking?", she asked. "I've been so mad about my dad, he left me and my mom. I thought I had real bad luck, I thought I had the most horrible father in the world. But apperantly, it's my daughter who has the worst father!". Tears were rushing down my face. JJ grabbed my hand. "Do you feel like a bad person now, because you're not. Your reaction was normal and I know Jen will understand it". "She already knows about him", I said. "She already met him". "How was it?". "He loved her from the minute he saw her", I smiled. My dad loves me, and my daughter. But her biological father, how could he hate her so much? I want to see Morgan question Jen", I said. "You know we can't do that, but I will audio record it. Okay?". I nodded. I needed to know the whole story. I'll be off than, recording it. I'll see you in a bit", she said. And I went back to staring, while drinking my coffee.