Part 20: the audio record

Reid's POV:

JJ and Morgan were walking toward me, and JJ was holding an USB stick, that's the recording. She handed it to me "Reid, are you..". "I want, no, I have to listen this", I told her not letting her finish. I want to a computer, plugged the USB stick in, and listen to the audio while wearing a pair of headphones.

She didn't want to talk about it, I could hear that. My poor little girl. She was devastated. No, she IS devastated. "It's not my father. It has to be John!" I hear her shout. Oh great, it's not her father, it's the pedophile! Fantastic. Short after that line, the questioning is finished. I was in total shock. Not only about Jen, but about Morgan. He just told her about the molestation. He never mentions that to anyone. "Hey pretty boy, you alright", I could hear Morgan say. I looked at him. "Thank you", I said, tears were pouring down my face again. "Garcia is bringing Henry, Jack and Meg here. So everybody's kids are here and they can meet eachother. So Jen can do something today that will distract her. You go to her now, she needs you", he told me. I was relieved to hear the kids were coming. She already met Henry once, he is my godson, so I thought I would be appropriate to meet each other. But she never met Jack or Meg. Meg is her age, if I'm right. They could become friends! "Hey, kid! Did you hear me?", Morgan asks me. "Yea, I did. I, I'm going to Jen now. Thanks, again", I said stumbly.