Part 18: His past, just as bad?

Writers note: sorry I didn't write in a while, I've been really busy with school, I'll try to make this a more regular thing, this week I have 4 big tests, and next week I have 4 aswell, but I will try to post a chapter or two.

Morgan's POV:

Jen was so, ashamed, I guess. She reacted really emotional. "Should I wait a minute?", I asked her. "No! I want him locked up! Oh my God, why would he do such a thing?!", she replied. I didn't know how I was going to get any information out of her. She was too shocked to answer the questions. Maybe I can calm her down about my molestation. She'll get distracted. And I know her personally, she won't tell it to all her friends.

"I have no idea how you feel right now, I lost my dad when I was about your age. And I've never been raped. But I've been molested once", I tell her, with pain. She looks at me. "I'm so sorry, that must have been horrible", she says. But she didn't say it like the most people do. Most tell me they're sorry, but forget about it the next second. I could hear real sadness for me in her voice. It was weird, she's been through so much more, why would she feel sorry for me. "The guy who did that to me, he's dead now, died in prison. I felt dubblesided. I was relieved, that he was gone. But that man was once my mentor, I also felt sadness. It's something I can't explain", I said, almost crying. "I know how you feel", she said.