Chapter Thirty Seven - Exposed

It's strange.

Danny isn't really the kind of guy who'd initiate anything sexual, instead being the victim of my attacks.

However, it seems the rules have changed tonight since I'm currently being pressed up against the bathroom sinks, him and I locked in a heated kiss.

Fuck, it's what I've been wanting to do all night.

"Danny—" I breathe into his mouth, my eyelids heavy as my heart beats with anticipation. I don't know what made the demon boy finally snap, possibly the constant attention I seemed to be getting throughout the course of the party, or maybe the beefy monster that put his hands on me, but I'm loving it.

He usually treats me so delicately, as if he'd hurt me somehow. This time, however, he's doing the complete opposite of that—

—it's almost like he's possessed by something.

"I'm sorry—" He whispers, moving his hands to my blazer and sliding it off of me, pressing his hips further into mine and making my breath hitch.

So close, so fucking close, yet not close enough.

"I can't control myself anymore— the demon in me—it wants you—" he mumbles, his mouth moving down to my neck and sucking there, his fangs scraping across my skin, surely leaving marks that will unfortunately fade quickly.

I find it hard to listen to him when his hands are continuing to move on me, unbuttoning my shirt and sliding over the skin on my torso. A couple of his slim fingers graze over my nipples, the warmth of them contrasting greatly to my coldness and making me gasp as I let my head fall back.

"Fuck, don't— don't stop—" I let out, biting my lip as I try to control myself. My stomach rumbles, the thirst for blood strengthening with the rush of heat running through the both of us. My fangs elongate, and Danny moves his mouth from my throat so he can take a good look at me. His heavy lidded eyes narrow as he takes in the sight before him, and although I can't see what he can, I'd imagine I look pretty wrecked.

He has me under his thumb, and he knows it.

He presses his forehead to mine, chuckling. "Hungry?" He asks, and I hum in acknowledgement.

"When am I not?" I ask jokingly, and gasp again when I feel Danny's fingers dig into my hips.

"Well, for once I'm going to be drinking from you."

At first I'm confused, but then he dips his head down and plunges his fangs into my neck, making me flinch in surprise as I feel him suck on the new wound. Of course I knew that he eats eyes and other organs, but it's the first time I've heard of him drinking blood—

—not gonna lie, it's pretty hot.

My stomach growls again, and Danny disconnects as he leans back, licking his lips, the red liquid there making it appear as if his skin is melting. "Delicious."

My eyes are glowing now as I hunger not only for his blood, but for him. I want more of him, more of whatever this unknown part of Danny is.

He's driving me crazy.

As if knowing what I'm thinking, he smirks and grabs my shoulders, spinning me around to pin me against the sinks once more, this time his front pressing against my backside, my hands flat against the cold marble. He keeps a hold onto my hips, my shirt now almost completely unbuttoned, only a few at the bottom allowing it to stay partly closed. I now notice that the top somehow slid down, exposing my shoulders and chest as the sleeves bunch up around my wrists. My belt and pants are also undone, which I don't remember happening, however I can't help but feel upset that they're even still on.