Author's Note

Another story marked as completed. I'm thankful that this story has been well received by you. You can't imagine how thankful I am for the love and support you gave this story. I loved reading your emotions, your stories, and everything you had to say. For those who shared your stories, thank you! I know sometimes it's not easy talking about things that we still dwell over. Yet, it made me strive harder to give you the best story I could write. I gave it my best and completed it.

All of you know (if you've been here since the beginning) that I take forever to update when I'm in a slump but I also update many times when I'm at my "best". For making you wait—I'm sorry but understand I try my best to give it my all, and do my best when it comes to writing. My goal has always been to write realistic/life stories. Fan fiction is beautiful but even more so when they make you feel something. I just love reading. When I wasn't working on this I was most likely reading.

I know this story needs major work but I'll leave it as is because if I read it and see all the "mistakes" I'll want to fix it and make it worse. But that's not the point of this note.

Thank you for going on this journey with me. And there's some special people who constantly voted and left comments whom I'd like to thank but I think those people know who they are. Thank you ☺️ I love you 😘

I hope to read you again soon.

Love,
E

P.S. If you try to get tickets for the BTS your, good luck. If you attend soldier field, I'll be there. For all we know we could cross paths and not even know it 🤯

 For all we know we could cross paths and not even know it 🤯