Chapter One

Tweek's POV ;

agh, well today is the day. i move back to my hometown, south park, colorado. am i excited? n-no way in hell, man. it's been about 5 years since i was last there. i don't remember much, ever since i left my brain has basically blocked out all the memories and moments there, but all i really remember is some crazy shit i'd get into with these certain group of kids, but again, i don't exactly remember.

anyways, uh yea hi. im tweek tweak, im 16 years old and we are going from denver to south park currently.

"Alright gang, we're here." my dad said as the car stopped.

well actually, forget what i said. we have arrived in south park. i unbuckle and get out of the car and finally stretch.

"Tweek, dear, do you think you could get your boxes out and carry them up to your room?" my mom said while opening up the trunk and pointing at my boxes. "s-sure thing, m-mom." i replied.
well one thing i remember from here is being addicted to coffee and always spazzing out and stuttering.

i guess some things never change huh?

i grab my boxes and surprisingly i finished getting all of my boxes in no time. i walked up the stairs of our new house to my room, and it was quite large actually. but i knew it would feel like hell to unpack all of my things. i sigh as i start unpacking boxes, but then all the sudden i hear other men's voice. must be the movers im guessing. i don't wanna be in the way of anything so maybe i'll go around town and see if anything has really changed.

"hey mom, can i uh.. g-go around town fo-for a wal-walk?" i asked, "sure thing hun. just be home before dinner, thats all i ask" she replied.

i head out the door to walk around town and the houses around me already looked familiar. i really don't expect much to change. there might be a few new crackheads in town but that's probably the most.

i finally reach tweek coffee bros. and it felt so good to be back. sure, i was young last time i was here, but this is one of those places that have been tattooed to my brain.

i walk in and the smell of coffee hits me immediately. nothing is better than the smell of coffee in my opinion.

after snapping back in reality, i realize im the center of attention right now. oh god!

"tw-... tweek?" says a boy with red curly hair that's absolutely crazy looking, "tweek tweak is that really you?!" he said as he stood up. the boy and his whole gang come up running to me and we all have a group hug.

"u-uh.. remind me who yo-you all are no-now..?" i said shyly.
"wait so your saying you don't remember us?"says a boy with black hair, wearing a blue hat with a red puff ball on top.

"ahaha.. y-yea.. im-.. sorry." i stuttered. gah! they probably hate me now!
"well let us reintroduce ourselves i guess" the red head said, "im kyle broflovski, and we were quite good friends when we were younger!"
"im stan marsh, you know, the one who has probably the stupidest dad in town" he said, with no expression.
"mph hpm hmphh!" a boy in a orange parka exclaimed. "i-i, uh.. p-pardon?" i said, confused.
"oh, right." the boy said while zipping the parka down just enough to see his mouth, "i'm kenny mccormick!"
then, a rather obese boy walks up and shouts "and i'm eric cartman!" the other boys groan.
"how many times do we have to tell you fat ass?!" kyle exclaimed, "stop following us!". "oh shut it jew!" eric yelled back. i spaced out and stopped caring about their bickering. "agh! what if this whole town is absolute shit. wh-what if i get bullied like i did in denver?! what if-" i get cut off by my thoughts after hearing a voice shout " TWEEK!?" i turn around.

and there he was. the only boy i truly, vividly remembered.