Chapter Twenty - Three

Tweek's POV;

"boys! dinner time!"

i heard a voice call from down stairs.

i was wrapped up in craig's arms, he was snoring quietly. "c-craig.." i whispered loud enough for him to wake up a little. "mhmmm. few more minutes." he mumbled as he pulled me closer to his chest.

i sharply exhaled and rose up from my spot and patted craig's head, "nope. c'mon, craig." i pulled on his arm, "it's dinner time. then we c-can sleep.."

he groaned, "fiiiiinnnneee." he stretched and got up and walked down stairs with me.

"oh hello boys! we're having spaghetti for dinner. grab a plate from the counter!" my mom said kindly. craig and i got our food and sat down next to each other. our chairs were pretty close to each other.

"oh. tweek, can you get me a fork? i forgot to grab one." craig asked me, i nodded. i went to go get a fork and when i sat back down,

something grabbed my- uh... behind.

it was craig.

i gasped and ever so slightly moaned, my eyes widened and i coughed, "ahem... h-here you are craig." my lip quivered and i could feel myself blushing. "thanks, babe." he took the fork and let go of my ass.

after a couple minutes of silence and us just eating our food, my dad spoke up, "so, boys, when did you guys start dating?" my dad looked at craig. "oh, actually today." craig replied. "hm. nice. well it's great to see our little tweeky happy." my mom smiled. i smirked and blushed.

Craig's POV;

"ahem.." tweek spoke up, "i'll be back. i n-need to use the restroom." tweek excused himself. as soon as tweek completely left the room, his parents looked at me, "so craig, what makes you so interested in our boy?" his dad asked me, "well.. he's fun to be around, makes me smile, his little twitches are adorable.. just, he's my type of person.." i said.
his dad nodded, "well. you sound like a great young man, craig. we're so proud of you and tweek." i nodded and smiled, "thank you, sir."

tweek came back downstairs, "hey mom, d-dad.. can me and craig go hangout up stairs?" his dad gave him a look, "no dad... w-we do anything that's n-not appropriate.." he rolled his eyes. "sure thing, son." his dad nodded and drank his coffee. tweek and i left the table and went upstairs, holding each other's hand.

tweek smiled at me, "i-, i heard what you said about me.. thank you c-craig.. i lo-love you.."
i smiled at him, "it was all just the truth." i kissed him passionately. we broke apart and went into his room.

we got into his bed and had the lights off, besides the glowing 'stars' on his ceiling which were pretty bright.

we laid there and cuddled up to each other and were trying to fall asleep.

tweek suddenly jumped, "o-oh shit! craig! are you're parents okay with you being here at dark?" tweek sprung up and asked.

oh wait.. kinda forgot parents existed for a sec.

i sighed, "my dad might beat my ass. cool."
"i-i can walk you home a-and explain we in-invited you over for- GAH- for dinner." tweek got up and put  on his shoes. i smiled, "yeah that works."

i put on my shoes and walked down stairs with tweek, "hey mom and dad! im walking craig h-home!" tweek yelled. "alright. you two boys be safe." his dad replied. we walked out the door and headed towards my house.

15 minutes later

we made it to my house but i just wanted to be with tweek. he made me feel loved, safe, wanted.

tweek sighed, "w-well here we are.." he grabbed my hand, "i-.. i love you craig.. today was a whole roller coaster of emotions b-but you helped.. a-alot." he smiled at me. i blushed and smiled back, "i love you too, honey." i turned to him and kissed him and he kissed back. we broke apart and hugged.

tweek shivered, "s-shit.. it's fr-freezing, man!" i looked down at him, took off my hoodie, and handed it to him. "keep it." i said, his eyes widened and he smiled happily at me. "t-thank you, craig." he put it on, "bye craig. i love y-you!" and he walked off.

i sighed and walked into my house, i looked inside the window to see if anyone was in the living room and i saw my dad, this should be fun.

i opened the door and immediately got yelled at, "craig tucker! just where in the hell have you been!" my dad yelled, "i was with the tweak's for dinner." i replied in my monotone voice. "jesus craig. give us a heads up next time." my dad scoffed and continued watching tv. i flipped him off and heard him say under his breath "such a piece of shit."

whatever. not like he's exactly wrong.

i should go to bed. im tired.

it'd be nice if tweek was in my arms still.