Chapter Seven

i walk into the school and there's kids everywhere.
too many kids

im pretty sure i have to go to the office to get my schedule and locker and locker combination. buuut i have no idea where the office is.

"u-uh ex-excuse me!" i try to catch some kid's attention.
"hello? can y-you?"
"pa-pardon m-me!"
then some kid bumps into me causing me to fall over and make my backpack fall off my shoulder and then the zipper broke now all my papers and binders are everywhere. awesomeness.

"F-FUCK!" i shout, hasn't even been 10 minutes and i'm already pissed off.

i pick my papers and binders up, most of the crowd has passed by now. but this kid in a light blue sweater sees me and runs toward me.

"o-oh gee pal! you alright? here l-let me help you, fella!" he exclaims.
"oh u-uh thank you!" i smile.
he picks up my papers, he picks up my backpack and stuffs them back in but accidentally dropped my backpack. luckily, only a few papers fell out this time. "oh jeez, i-im sorry fella.."
"oh heh, n-no ACK- prob-problem."

Craig's POV;
i was outside all alone, mostly waiting for the crowd to pass. clyde and token already went in cause they didn't wanna be late. personally, i dont give a fuck sooo.

i figure most of the crowd has by now.

i walk inside and see butters and tweek. butters drops tweek's backpack and making papers fly out, what an ass!

he better not be messing with tweek.

i saw them talking but i couldn't make out what they were saying. leo's probably trying to be an asshole. he isn't as innocent as he seems.

"HEY ASSHOLE!" i yell out, i'm gonna beat the shit out of butters if he doesn't back up.

"oh gee... i-im sorry fella but i don't wanna mess with craig.." i heard butters say,
"oh y-yea no problem man. hopefully i see you later."

what?

he wasn't being a dick, huh?

probably just putting an act up for tweek.

"hey c-craig!" tweek waved at me.

i tried to play it cool, "oh yea, hey tweekers."
what was that!? shit, i meant twitch. im such a dumbass. whatever.

i walk over to him and grab his binder and papers and stuff them in his backpack and hand him it.

"the office is over there" i tell him in my monotone voice, pointing to the far left.
"o-oh.. yea thanks craig." he replied, taking his backpack and walking off.

he's cute.

b-but not like in the gay way! no way dude! just, you can think a guy is cute without being gay. yea, totally.

i walk to my locker and put my backpack in there and get my shit out for first period.

i walk into class and all eyes are on me.

"well look who's joining us this morning! whats your excuse today." my teacher said, "locker issues." i retorted. "now tucker, that was last tuesday's excuse. sit down sir."
i flip her off and take my seat.

as i daydream and stare off, i think about tweek.
he's very.. odd.
but a nice odd.
he's fun.

my thoughts get interrupted as i hear a knock on the door and watch it slowly open.

"h-hi... is this mrs.mangrum's class? s-sorry im late... im new and had so trouble and-"
"dont worry about it.. now who are you sir?" my teacher replied to him.

couldn't believe it, tweek is in my homeroom. cool.

"o-oh! im tweek... tweek tweak.." he twitched.
"that's... odd. anyways, tweek, go sit byyyy..." she looked around the room and pointed at me, "tucker, the kid in the blue."

he nodded and sat by me.

"h-hey craig" he smiled and waved,
"sup" i replied, calmly.

the rest of class was of course boring as shit and the bell finally rung.
we packed up and left the classroom.
"hey tweek, who's your 2nd?" i asked while getting my binder, "oh,, mr.garrison... that sounds really familiar.." he said, confused.

he showed me his full schedule, we have homeroom/1st(math), 4th(gym), and 6th period(social studies)

sooner or later 4th period rolled around and god do i hate gym. such a pain in the ass. at least tweek is there. clyde's there too but he's just a little... much.

as soon as i walk in i see tweek with an ice pack to his head and a bruised eye. what the fuck!? who did this to him?

Author's Note; sorry that this chapter is long! got carried away haha!