Chapter Twenty - Two

Craig's POV;

we finally made it back to tweek's place and he showed me where he kept medication and bandages so i could fix him up.

"alright, babe, not trying to fuck but take your shirt off." i said calmly. he twitched and blushed. he nodded and took off his shirt.

oohhh god if he wasnt in pain right now i'd—

"cr-craig?" tweek said and blushed, trying to cover up his body. i snapped out of it and i could feel myself blushing. i put bandages on his arms and leg and gave him some medicine so maybe his pain in his back would stop bothering him for a bit.

"c-can we just.. chill out a-and watch - hnng- watch tv in my r-room..?" he asked while putting his shirt back on.
"sure. do you need anything? like water or food?"

or some of this dick—

"n-no im good." he smiled at me. he grabbed my hand and led me to his room. he opened the door, grabbed the remote, and laid down on his bed and put tons of blankets over him. i laid down next to him and put my arm around him and he cuddled me.

after about 2 or so hours he had fallen asleep on me. eh might as well take a nap as well.

Tweek's POV;

"oh richard get the camera out! tweek and his little boyfriend and cuddling!"

huh? who the—

MOM?
AND DAD?

oh fuuuccckkk.

i opened my eyes, "oh honey, we didnt mean to wake you two boys." i could tell craig was waking up.

he rose his body up a little, "mr and mrs tweak! hey! im- im so sorry you had to find us like this." craig apologized. gee i never knew he would act sophisticated around parents.

"no, dont worry hun. it's great that our little boy has a boyfriend!" my mom said cheerfully, "well, you two are dating, right?" my dad asked with a slight smile.
craig looked down at me and smiled and i nodded, he looked back up at them, "yes sir, we are." my parents face lit up with joy.

"well it's 7 pm, craig if your parents need you home you might wanna go. or maybe you can join us for dinner." my mom smiled, "whatever works for you!"
"sure, i'll stay for dinner." craig smiled.

"alright. you boys have fun. but not too much fun now!" my dad winked and laughed. i rolled my eyes "o-ok now. call us down w-when dinner is r-ready." i said. they left the room.

craig elbowed me and smirked, "you know.. we dont have to listen to your dad." he winked. i rolled my eyes and smirked. i felt myself blushing, "oh s-stop, you!" i giggled.

i started paying attention to the tv and craig kept trying to get my attention. "tweeekkk, cuddle with meeee. im so lonelyyyy" he groaned, i slightly laughed and shrugged it off. "babeeee."

i smirked at him, "m-make me!" i laughed. he raised an eyebrow and smirked. oh god thats not what i meant.

uhh eek s l i g h t smut

craig got on top of me and started to kiss on my neck, leaving hickeys.

"ahgg~ craig,, we shouldn't- my parents are home." i quietly moaned.
he put his hands up my shirt, "cr-craig, not right n-now.." i wanted to, but i know i couldn't.

he sighed, "you cant say these things to me, tweeky, you're gonna make me wanna do things." he got off of me and cuddled up on me and i cuddled back.

this time he fell asleep on me first so i guess i'll go back to my nap.

i held him close and closed my eyes.

god, i love this dummy.