Chapter Thirteen

Craig's POV;

if i want tweek with me, i'm gonna have to fight for him. whatever it takes, i getting him away from that whore.

i see kenny talking to tweek and he has a stern look on his face and he's still squeezing tweek's arm. tweek looks absolutely terrified.. don't worry tweek, i'm coming to save you babe.

i run up and get in the middle of them, "hey dudes. how's it hanging?" i say moving them farther apart.

"craig.. how nice of you to join us!" kenny says, trying to sound thrilled but obviously pissed off. i love it.

i turn to look at tweek, "hey tweeky, after school you wanna go get coffee and hang out?" i slightly look over to kenny and smirk, kenny looks like he'll snap at any moment. this is gold.

tweek looks at kenny, "w-well i'd lo-" tweek lightly blushed and then got cut off by kenny, "y'know he'd love to, but tweek and i are hanging out after school! right, tweek?" kenny glared at tweek, tweek looked like he saw a ghost, "o-oh.. yeah maybe tomorrow craig.." tweek twitched and looked disappointed.

i frowned, and then... an idea struck me, "why don't we all hang out together after school? it'd be fun."
"again we would love to, but me and tweek need to spend time toget-"
"ac-actually ken.. you owe me for you know what.." tweek looked pissed off, "maybe this is how you can repay me... let me hang out with my b-bestfriend today.. alone." tweek said angrily but also with fear in his voice.

kenny looked shocked, "why dont you--" kenny stopped, "fine.. hang out with craig.. today is your hang-out-with-my-bestfriend-day-because-he's-better-than-my-boyfriend day.." kenny tried to make him feel guilty.
"w-well right now, he is being better than you k-ken!" tweek crossed his arms.

my heart fluttered. he thinks i'm better than kenny!? well.. he did say right now, but still!

kenny clenched his fist and looked like he was gonna slap both of us. kenny sighed, "alright. fine. im hanging out with stan, kyle, and fatass if you need me, tweekers." he fake smiled and left us alone.

the doors opened and all the kids flooded the school. "hey.. i normally wait for the crowd to die down.. stay with me.." i said while leaning against the brick wall. "sure thing, dude.." tweek looked up at me, "t-thank you, craig. i don't wanna deal with kenny after what happened." he sighed. "no i get it man." i say, pulling out a lighter and pack of cigarettes.

"wh-what!? craig you cant smoke on school grounds! scratch t-that! you shouldn't smoke EVER!" tweek panicked. "calm down.. i'm alright." i said while lighting my cigarette. "christ man! what if yo-you get lung cancer or heart failure or something! d-don't die please!" tweek started to panic more and more.
"honey, take a breath." i accidentally blurt out. did i just call him honey? oh shit oh shit oh shit-
"s-sorry.." tweek blushed. maybe he didn't notice..

Tweek's POV;

OHMYGODDIDHEJUSTCALLMEHONEYIMGONNASPAZOUTDUDE

ma-maybe that's just what he calls friends. yeah, i mean, i've heard girls call each other babe or baby or hun as friends. maybe guys do that too. cooool.

craig and i stood there for another 5 minutes,

"we should prob-probably go in... i do-ACK-don't wanna get suspended.." i stuttered.
"fuck school. you wanna skip today? just like, have a day of us two hanging out." craig slightly looked down at me, "agh.. s-sure." i smiled slightly.

craig and i walked down the side walk talking about aliens and basically talked about everyone's and thing's existence.

"d-do you ever lay in bed and st-stare at your ceiling and slowly start to realize you t-truly have no purpose in the grand scheme of the universe?" i asked casually.
craig raised his eyebrows, "not.. usually." he laughed.

wait hold on- let me tell a joke..

"wh-what kind of music do pl-planets sing?" i asked and stopped walking.
"oh boy, this is gonna be stupid.. what do they sing?" craig stopped and smirked slightly.
"n-neptunes!" i exclaimed, he laughed louder and a little longer this time.
my eyes widened and my jaw dropped. his laugh,
it's so... cute..

he slowly stopped laughing, "you okay, tweekers?" craig asked.
"o-oh yeah! just... i re-really like your laugh.. it's cute!" i smiled.
he blushed lightly and smiled, "heheh.. whatever.."

god, i love being with craig. he makes me happy.

who would've thought? someone who i once was terrified of is now my bestfriend.. probably the only person im 100% comfortable with.

how funny is that?