Chapter Seventeen

Tweek's POV;

craig and i walk around town laughing and talking non stop and just having a great time together!

i absolutely adore him.

just like.. i know it's strange.. after all he was my childhood bully and that should be the biggest reason on why i should never like him but.. c'mon you gotta admit, he's charming.

"... and that's the first time i boiled grass.." craig said calmly, i snapped out of my thoughts and laugh.

"w-what?" i managed to get out between laughs, "you should've listened instead of thinking of coffee or some shit." he laughed slightly, "i was talking about my guinea pig, stripe. she's amazing man." craig said with a smile. "i-i've never seen a guinea pig before." i said, he looked completely shocked. "what do you-" he stopped in his tracks to see a boy in front of him. the boy looked slightly familiar to me to be honest.

"thomas?" craig finally spoke. "cr- SSHIT- craig!?" they both ran to each other and hugged, "duuude it's been so long" craig said, sounding more excited than usual.

who the fuck does the kid think he is?

"craig! we def - ddDddDAMMIt- definitely need to catch up!" 'thomas' said and he looked behind craig to see me, "tweek? i-is that y-you?" thomas questioned. "y-yeah! i-uh.. yup, me, t-tweek tweak!" i stuttered out.

"do y- FUCCK - you mind if i uh- borrow craig for the night?" he asked me while nervously smiling, craig and i looked at each other.

well i know craig would enjoy to catch up with an old friend. "no p-problem!" i lied and smiled. "woah woah woah, tweek's uh.. had a rough night, do you think we could bring him along?" craig asked, "GODDAMMIT- i- i don't mind! lets bring him a-along!" thomas said.

craig and thomas were side by side and wouldnt shut up, i stayed in the back and was quite trying to act like i don't care that thomas is hoarding my craig.

we reached starks pond which-- wasn't really a pond at the moment. it was covered with ice and looked perfect for ice skating.

"craig! remember when w- fUCK- we ice skated here when we were younger?" thomas said, putting his arm around craig. "yeah.. fun times dude." craig sighed happily. "why dont we relive those fun times!" thomas said, happily and pointing at 7 pairs of ice skates next to the ice covered pond.

who would even leave ice skates laying around?

we all put on ice skates and got on the ice, "u-uh... cr-craig helpppp.." i cried out and i tried not to slip, craig skated over to me, "i gotcha tweekers" he grabbed my arms and skated me around.

i saw thomas glare at us and speed over to us and purposely crashed into us! what a fucking jerk!

"sSHIT— sorry g-guys! i didn't mean to topple over you t-two!" thomas lied.
"no worries." craig rubbed his head.

i sighed, "y-y'know.. i don't think ice skating is for me.. im gonna go sit out." i get off the ice, take off my skates, put my shoes on, and sit on the bench.

about 30 minutes go by of me playing on my phone. i look up to see craig wrapped up in thomas' arms, and their faces inches apart.

don't tell me they're gonna-

they kissed.

goddammit.

god-fucking-dammit.

i can't seem to win in love.
i fall in love with someone who treated me like shit, i got stood up, and now this.

they finally pull apart.

craig looks over at me with wide eyes and we make eye contact.

tears fill my eyes and i storm off.

i start running home and hear my name being called out by craig, but i ignore him. tears start falling on my cheeks.

i finally make it home and lock the door. my parents obviously aren't home. and god.

i feel so broken.

i loved him.

this whole time i've loved him and tried to hide it.

my phone starts buzzing with calls and messages from craig.

i might as well just take the call, got nothing to lose.
"w-what the fuck do you want!" i cried,
"tweek! thank god, look i'm sorry you had to-"
"no you listen to ME CRAIG!" i shout and he immediately goes silent.
"i didn't want to admit it, h-hell i hardly even realized it at first, but i loved you! a-and i tried to hide it! but i cant! i cannot s-stand thomas! how could you not notice how b-bitchy he was being!? wh-what happened to this "im not gonna hurt you again, i'll be better this time!" thing you said" i couldn't even tell what i was saying. i could only sob.

i finally finish, "tweek, look im-" i hung up.

i don't even know why i did.

uuuuuuggggghhhhh tomorrow at school is gonna be hell now.

i just need time i guess.