Chapter Three

"hey.." he said quietly.
i tense up and shut my eyes tightly.
i feel a hand touch my shoulder and stop tensing up and open my eyes and turn around.
he takes his hand off quickly.

"i- uh.. ahem." craig coughed, "uhm,, hey there tweek."
i give him a stern look but i guess i didn't look so scary cause i could see him trying to hold a laugh back.
"what d-do you want, ba-bastard?!" i stutter.
"i just-.. just uh.." he says trying to look for an excuse, "aheh, poppin in! tha-thats.. all."
i have never in my life heard or even thought about *the* craig tucker stuttering or even getting nervous.

i lose my mean look and go back to my resting face.
"w-well you popped in. b-bye- GAH- now" i said as he looked surprised.
as i start walking off, i hear him running behind me, trying to catch up i guess.
"i didn't know you still had those.. uh, whatever you called it." he said, trying to make small talk, "you look--good man."
i roll my eyes at hearing that, "ah ye-yes.. i was eagerly wa-waiting for you to accept who i truly am." i say, not even glancing at him.
he stops and grabs my shoulder.
"look im done with small talk, im really sorry for everything i've done and said to you.."
i stop in my tracks and look over at him and raise my eyebrows. surprised he would ever apologize.

i smile shyly, "well- ACK- i-i appreciate the apology."
he smiles, "so does this mean we can be friends?"
i laugh loudly on accident, "WOOOO, hell n-no man! y-you really think i could forgive years of bullying an-and torment jus-just like that" i laughed.
his smile quickly turns into his normal, boring, resting face. "goddammit." he tried to say under his breath.

after looking at the ground for a few seconds, i saw sadness in his eyes and guilt ran through me. "cr-craig.. look i-i didn't mean to be so mean.." i said, trying to comfort him. he shoots his eyes back up to me and i immediately get a pit in my stomach, "no.. fuck you tweek, you fucking suck you piece of shit!" he screams at me. i see anger fill his eyes and fear takes over my entire body. "o-oh god.. oH gOD. OH FUCK MAN!" i shout as i start trying to run as fast as possible to my home. fuck my shift man! i mi-might die! oh god!! too. much. PRESSURE!

"GAH-!" i yell out while running as fast as possible, i glance behind me to see craig far behind me but running after me.
i can't breathe, oh god. im so screwed man.

i finally make it home and dash inside, slam the door and lock it. god im so out of breath man. " TWEEK , GODDAMMIT OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!" i hear craig pound on the door.

i bolt upstairs and go to my room and lock the door.

"fuck fuck fuckkk, wh-where should i hi-hide?" i whisper to myself. i look at my bed, "well whatever s-sure.."
i hide under my bed and pull the sheets to where no one could see me.
then, i hear someone walking up the stairs.
WHAT!! ACK- HOW DID HE-!?
wait.. fuck me man..

the back door was unlocked.