Chapter Six

beep, beep, beep beep, beEp bEeP bEEP BEEP BEEP
i slowly open my eyes but then jump as soon as i hear the beeping,
"OH GOD IS IT A BOMB!?" i shout out,
oh just my alarm.. duh.

god im so stupid.

i turn off my alarm and get ready for school.
i put on a dark green hoodie and ripped black skinny jeans, basically my normally outfit i wear all the time.
i head down stairs and grab a strawberry poptart and leave to go walk to my new school. wooowwwiiieee.
of course i had no clue where it was so i had to use a gps to find my way to school.

as i walked to school, a blue, beat up, truck slowed down beside me.
oh god please be one of my friends, please be one of my friends, please be-

"spaz, calm down. it's just me, you're shaking like a maniac over there." i hear a deep voice interrupt my thoughts.
i look over to see craig, god i don't know if i really wanna see him right now.

"oh u-uh.. yeahh sorry." i apologize.
a couple seconds of awkward silence go by.
"anyways, you want a ride? it's cold as shit dude." he asks me.
"oh, n-no thanks.. but u-uhh,, th-thank you, craig." i respond.
"whatever twitch, get in the car." he demands, "oh.. w-well ok.." i reply.
i get in the truck and play on my phone so i can ignore the awkward silence.

"who are you talking to?" craig says, not even glancing at me, "wh-what? oh no no, im-im playing a game.." i responded.
"oh ok. what game?"
"u-uh... animal..crossing.."
"since when was that game on app stores?"
"oh,, it's been there.. for qui-quite a while.."
craig nods his head.

we were silent the rest of the ride.

we finally made it to school about 10 minutes laters.
"alright.. welcome to your new school, spaz." craig says as he parks and stops the car.
i giggle nervously and get out of the car with my backpack and hear a familiar voice not to far away.
"HOLY SHIT KAHL! WE ALL KNOW YOUR GAY FOR STAN, IT'S IN A GINGERS BLOOD TO BE A HOMOSEXUAL!"
oh, ugh. cartman.

i start walking faster so i could see what the hell was happening over there.
"gonna leave that fast after i gave you a ride?" craig asked jokingly. i turn around and smile at him, "th-thank you, c-craig."
"anytime, twitch."

i make it to the group and watching cartman and kyle bicker, stan,kenny, and i can't help but laugh at those two dumb asses.

"hey uh tweek.. do you and craig have a problem?" stan asks me, worried. "i-i.. dont think so, GAH- wh-why?" i questioned, "oh, well craig has a staring problem. he wont take his eyes off you." stan and i look over at craig and as soon as he notices our eyes on him and darts his eyes to the ground and blushes.

i shrug it off, not anything big really.

finally the doors open and a gigantic crowd of kids walk in.

wow. i am so not ready.