Chapter Thirty - Three

Craig's POV;

i was getting dressed in my football gear, or whatever i should call it. then, all of the sudden, kenny starts laughing hysterically. "C-CRAIG YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT!" he screamed between laughs. i roll my eyes, "what? did you finally get nudes from butters?" i snickered but he continued laughing.

he took a breath, "o-okay.. heheh.. so, look what henrietta just sent me." he said and handed me his phone. it was a screen shot of henrietta and pete's texts.

Pete; henrietta.. i did something SO conformist...

Henrietta; god what did you do pete?

Pete; i kissed tweek, and he's with that craig kid. but i didn't know.

Henrietta; well like did he let it happen?

Pete; i mean, i guess so. just, don't tell craig or any of his mutuals.

Henrietta; jesus do you think i'm a conformist?

what?

no, no no.

pete fucking manipulated him.

what the fuck.

i dropped kenny's phone on the concrete floor and tried to run out of the locker room, but the coach was right there.

"hold it tucker. where do you think you're going?"

"uhh. water." i lied, while pointing to the water bottles on the bench, outside of the locker room.
"mhm. nice try, your water bottles are in the locker room." he retorted, "boys! we only have 45 minutes of practice now, stop screwing around and get your asses out here!" he shouted and then left.

damn it, i'll just text tweek.

i walked back to the locker room and got my phone out of my bag.

*3 missed calls from ' tweekers☕️❤️ '*
*13 unread messages from ' tweekers☕️❤️'*

i opened up the messages

tweekers☕️❤️: OH MY GOD CRAIG IM SO SORRU
tweekers☕️❤️: PETE KISSED ME AND I TRIED TO SSTOP HIM
tweekers☕️❤️: BABE IM SO SORRY
tweekers☕️❤️: PLEASE DONT LEABE MME

he went on and on.

he then called me,

"OH MY GOD BABE IM SO SORRY I UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY ON WHY YOU WANNA LEAVE ME BUT PLEASE LISTEN PETE KISSED ME AND I COULDNT STOP HIM"

i cut him off, "babe, breathe. it's okay, honey. i'm not mad at you. it's pete i'm mad at, he shouldn't have just kissed you out of nowhere." i said, calmly.

"..so, y-you're not mad?" he asked quietly. "not at all." as soon as i finished my sentence, mccormick snatches my phone and put it on speaker, "hey tweeky, it's kennyyy. incase you deleted my number it's–" i cut him off and took my phone. "oookkaayyy, i'll see you soon honey. i love you." i said. tweek giggled, "a-alright. i love y-you too." and we hung up.

Tweek's POV;

well, craig's not mad so that's great. but he said he was mad at pete. oh god, is pete gonna be okay? oh shit, what if he gets hurt!? oh fuck, and its all my fault! i snapped myself out of my thoughts and put up the broom and other cleaning supplies and checked the time, it was like 20 minutes til the game.

i took off my uniform and changed into a plain, green t-shirt and put on my black jeans and cuffed them at the ends. i closed the shop for the rest of the night and made my way to school.

personally, i really hate driving. i could easily crash at any second. especially all my twitching, i'll most likely swerve off the road. but i could easily get kidnapped. and with that thought, i started moving faster.

i checked my phone and it was only 7 minutes til the game started. i finally made it to the field and went to the bleachers. i don't wanna sit alone, people might think im a creep or something. i saw butters and cartman sitting next to each other so i made my way over there.

"oh, heya there tweek!" butters greeted me, "sup twitch." cartman said blankly, while eating cheesy poofs. i sat down by butters to watch the game. honestly, i have no clue about football. i'm just here to support craig, annndddd go to the party later.

i saw that the ball went through one of the yellow thingys, jesus im clueless, so i kinda just assumed they got a point. "WOO, LETS GO COWS!" i shouted and then clapped. everyone looked back at me, oh jesus. "uh tweek. the other team just scored a point, dumbfuck." cartman said to me. "oh." i said, embarrassed.