Chapter Twenty-One

Craig's POV;

i just walked out of the bathroom and heard

"IM GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS T-TWEEK!" and then a door slam.

oh god.

thomas.

i run as fast as possible out the door to find tweek and thomas but they're no where in sight. i run around town to try and find the both of them but they literally just vanished.

shiiiiittttt. maybe i can text or call him..

Craig; tweekers where are you!?
Tweek❤️☕️; Help. Thomas House.

i ran as fast as possible to thomas' house and all i could think about was tweek. god, i swear if thomas lays his hands on him.

Tweek's POV;

i was in thomas' basement and there was a table and 2 chairs directly apart from each other. he sat across from me.

after moments of silence and me sniffling and trying not to cry out of fear, i spoke up.

"t-thomas... wh-what is-"

i got cut off by a punch in the face.

"YOU KNOW DAMN W-WELL WHY YOU'RE HERE!" he screamed and point at me. my nose was gushing blood and i felt dizzy.

he took a breath and got up from the table and grabbed my hand, i flinched slightly.

"ffFUCKK— tw-tweek.. i.. really like you.. but i also really like craig." he smirked at me and acted so calm, "b-sssSHIIT- but i have more interest in you.. s-so why dont you leave craigy alone so i can have you. or i will take him away from you." he caressed my face and chuckled, "it's l-like, all or nothing you know? dDICK! cUNT!!" he twitched.

i didn't know how to respond, "l-look thomas, y-you really- GAH— are a gre-great guy but just not m-my type.. you kn-know." i smiled out of fear.

he chuckled and slammed his fist on the table, "ffFUCK! well i expected that.. fr-frankly i dont like craig as much, and i dont exactly want him like i want you.." he smiled, "i guess i could just make you love me.. and n-SSSHIIT— no one would know you're here!" he said cheerfully. just as he finished his sentence, my phone buzzed. fuck.

his eyes widened, "weelllll, i'll take that n-now.." he snatched my phone from my pocket and all of the sudden there was a loud bang upstairs and stomping.

"ssSHIt" he shouted and ran upstairs.

"where the fuck is tweek?" it was craig! oh my i couldn't be happier to hear his voice.

"CR-ACK- CRAIG!!" i shouted as loud as i could from the basement. i started running and made my way to the stairs and immediately swung the door open. i saw craig and thomas stare at me. craig was filled with joy and love while thomas looked at me with hatred and anger.

he went up to me, "y-you stole my craig.." he grabbed the collar of my shirt and threw me down the stairs, "HOLY SHIT!" craig's eyes widened. he punched thomas across the face and he fell to the ground. craig ran down the stairs and picked me up and ran out of the house as fast as possible.

we finally made it some where safe where there wasnt anyone but us. he put me down, i was in so much pain. i have a pretty tiny, scrawny body and when i fell down those stairs, i fucked up my face and back.

as soon as my back gently hit the ground, i yelped in pain. "holy shit, babe, are you alright?" i asked, worriedly. "i-im alright. just, my back hurts really bad and i think i busted my l-lip." i say while wiping my lip and seeing blood appear on my hand.

"let me see your back, honey." craig told me, as he lifted me up and lifted up the back of my shirt. his eyes widened, "holy shit!" i said shocked, "you're back is bruised and has scars all over it." he stood up and took my hand, "let me take you home so i can fix you up." i stood up and we held hands all the way to my house.

"tweek." craig stopped walking and looked directly at me, "i love you. i really do. you are the only person i have ever loved." he caressed my face and kissed me.

i pulled away, "i-... i love you too, craig."