Chapter Thirty - Two

Craig's POV;

the rest of the day went by pretty fast. tweek and i hung out at tweek bros.

i checked my phone, it was already 4:37

"oh shit, babe. i have to go to the school to practice for a little bit, the game starts at 6. i'll see you there, right?" i smirked, he smiled back at me "y-you know it!" he gave me a thumbs up. i kissed him on the cheek and went on my way to the school.

basically, we just did some warm up / practice shit before the game. to be honest, the south park cows don't have a great history with always winning games. honestly, our team isn't the best. we have good players, but we don't know how to compromise and make a plan.

before i knew it, i made it to the field. "tucker!fancy to see you!" i looked over to my left, "oh. mcwhoredick. what a suprise." i rolled my eyes. "how's your relationship going, tucker?" he asked slyly. "great, actually." i retorted. "huh? really. i heard your little boyfriend cheated on you." i raised my eyebrows.

tweek cheated on me?

i gave him a look, "you're full of shit, kenny." i retorted. he shook his head, "it was with clyde. maybe a week or two ago?" relief went over my body, knowing that's when he broke up with me. though, i wasn't aware he ever cheated on me. "oh, that. i'm well aware of that. it was just a relationship issue."

kenny laughed, "i saw the video where you begged tweek to stay with you. 'tweek you're my world. please dont leave me!'" he smirked. fucking clyde, i shouldnt have helped taken him to the hospital. "it's none of your business, mccormick!" i yelled. "i will beat the shit out of you, and you'll end up just like clyde." i whispered to him.

"alright boys! enough screwing around. go to the locker room and get your clothes on!" the coach yelled. we all went to the locker room.

Tweek's POV;

it was 5:00, i closed the shop down for the day and i was cleaning the coffee shop til it was time for me to go. i was sweeping and then i heard a knock at the door. "sorry we're clos–" i looked up, pete!? why the fuck is he here?

i opened the door, "hey, sorry pete. we're closing early today. since it's one of the biggest football games for this year, p-plus i don't wanna deal w-with people." i chuckled. he laughed slightly, "im not here for coffee, i'm here to talk with you." i was quite puzzled but i let him in.

he took a seat, "i wanted to apologize for ditching you on the date we had. that was so conformist of me." he said. i smiled at him, "dont even worry about it p-pete! it's i-in the past!" i exclaimed. he stood up, "well, i came here to ask you on another date. i think you're like really interesting and we should just.." he stops and grabs my hands, he was kinda hesitant to say his next words. "..just, hang out sometime. get coffee." i slightly smiled.

i blushed lightly but pulled my hands away, "pete im very fl- GAH - flattered by u-uh.. this" i motioned with my hands, "b-but–" he cut me off, "i-.. im sorry to cut you off but i just.. need to, well.." he stopped what he was saying and lightly pressed his lips against mine and i immediately pushed away. "P-PETE!? OH GOD! D-DUDE I HAVE A BOYFRIEND! oH GOOOODDDDD CRAIG I-IS GONNA KILL ME!" i shouted out of fear. i can't lose craig again.

fear went over his face, "oh tweek.. i had.." he didn't know what to say. "i should go." he said and then exited the coffee shop.

what. the. fuck.

oh god, what am i supposed to tell craig?