Chapter Twenty - Seven

uh warning thing; drugs are kinda sorta gonna be talked about in this chapter so uh yeah just sayin,,,,

Craig's POV;

i'm shocked and suprised and happy and confused all at once. i dont know why he'd kiss me?????

i kissed back and put my arms around him.

we finally broke apart and we both were smiling.

"why'd you kiss me? thought i was gonna hurt you?" i went back to my angry and boring self.
he looked down and had a sad look, "i just-.. clyde t-told me some stuff about you and i-i was scared.." he took my hand and smiled, "b-but i came to my s-senses and realized... you are the o-only thing that matters to m-me... i really d-do love you craig.. i know you r-really do love me.."

i smiled, "goddammit tweek, i can't stay mad at you.."

he looked up at me and smiled, "s-so are we o-official again?" he asked.

i looked down and looked straight ahead, "i... dont know. even though it was just today, you kinda tore my heart apart..." i started walking and he did to.

he chuckled, "y-yeah.. i was expecting t-that.."
"let's just.. talk.. we arent together but we aren't dating.. just, we're keeping it casual i guess.." i said, "then, when im ready, maybe we could finally try again." i slightly smirked.
tweek nodded, "s-sounds alright with me."

tweek and i continued to talk and then eventually split our ways.

"b-bye craig!" tweek shouted and then opened his door and went inside.

i walked off to head over to my house.

man this boy has a hold on my heart. but just, i can't forgive him instantly. he should've known i really do love him and not listen to some asswipe.

oh well, doesnt really make me love him any less.

i go to my house and my parent's cars weren't here. home alone again, nice.

Tweek's POV;

i walked inside my house and saw a sticky note on the table,

Hey son. Your mother and I are heading out of town for the week. There's $150 dollars on your night stand in your room. You'll have to run the coffee shop while we're out. 4 pm – 9pm. We love you, kiddo.
                     Dad.

"great." i groaned to myself.
i put my backpack up stairs. well it's 10 am right now. i have a while. i guess i can just take a nap, or at least i'll try to. i don't sleep that easily.

i should be spending my time with craig right now. but i fucked up, as usual.

at least i have coffee... and some friends.

but i dont have craig. and he's the one thing i want.

author's note : UuiaekwjHkaks iM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR LIKE A WEEK,,,,,, SCHOOL KINDA SUCKS YA KNOOOWWWW BUT I'LL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE REGULARLY OKI BYE