Chapter Fifteen

Craig's POV;

he kissed me.

the tweek tweak kissed me.

i don't care how much im blushing, i just wanna hold him and him to be mine and just kiss him all the time.

we pulled away after about 20 seconds of kissing.
we both stared into each other's eyes and held on to each other.

"i fucking knew it." we heard a voice behind us.

it was kenny.

tweek was shocked and let go of me, "shit- k-ken.. we aren't together. i-i wo-wouldnt just move on that fast." tweek said getting closer to kenny.
"can't fucking believe you, spaz." kenny slapped him across the face, leaving a red mark. i pulled tweek back towards me, "mccormick, don't touch him." i hissed at him.

"i came here to try to fix things with tweek." kenny scoffed, "but it's been proven that it was a mistake to even date you, meth addict." he ran out of the coffee shop to who knows where. tweek looked me, "i-im sorry.. i didn't-"
i shushed him, "tweeky it's fine. it was just a friend thing you know." i said blankly, "screw kenny. he's an asshole."

"y-yeah." tweek slightly smiled, "oh! i need to get coffee b-beans from here!" he bonked his head.
"right. i need to piss. be back in a sec."    

i walked to the bathroom and freaked out like a teenage girl.
i looked in the mirror and i was still blushing and i looked like a fool. god, tweek and i kissed.. holy shiiiittttt.
i took a breath and went back to my boring, normal self.

i walked out and tweek made himself coffee, "o-oh hey craig, do you want any coffee? or pastries? or l-like.. anything?" he giggled.
"nah im good. but thanks tweekers." i sat down at a booth and played on my phone.

tweek came over and sat across from me, "wh-whatcha doin?" he tried to look at my phone.
"just texting clyde. he's ranting about bebe. this is the 4th time they've broken up.... this month." i responded.
"w-well geez.." he grabbed onto the collar of his shirt. he took a drink from his coffee, "h-hey ACK-- craig." he looked at me, "what's up?" i put my phone down and looked at him.
"j-just out of curiosity, d-do you have a cr-crush?" he twitched.
i thought about it for a sec, should i confess? no.. he'd never like me back

"nope. everyone sucks." i chuckled.
"o-oh ok!" he smiled slightly.
"do you like anyone?" i asked him, smirking.
"o-oh christ man! please don't judge.. b-but honestly, i think that-uh.. g-goth kid with a mix of black and red hair is cute.." he smiled and blushed, "isn't his name pete?" he asked and smiled.

ugh. of course. falls for everyone but me. "oh yeah. him. he's- uh. interesting i guess." i scratched my neck.

Tweek's POV;

yeah pete's cute. but holy shit craig???

of course, i could never admit to craig my tiny, winy, but kinda big crush on him but it doesn't feel right to lie to him.
i hear the door ring as people walk inside, and it's our most frequent customers, the goth kids!

well since craig and i would never work out, maybe i could get something arranged with pete!

"o-oh let me get these people. i'll be b-back craig!" i got up from the booth and went behind the counter to take their orders.

"h-hey you guys! what can i g-get you for you guys t-today?" i said, cheery.
"just, you know, regular black coffee." the tallest one said.
"alright. sooo th-thats for all of youuuu.. that will be $15.67." i smiled, pete handed me the money, "alright, y-you guys can go sit. i-i'll have your coffee w-with you in a second." they leave to go sit down.

"hey tweek." craig snuck up behind me, "GAH- JESus craig! y-you keep scaring me!" i giggled, "i-i'll be over there i-in a second.. let me g-get their coffee's." i say.
"alrighttt. if you need help tell me." he puts his hands on my hips and then hugs me from behind and i tried my best to hug him and then..

i felt a... something hard touch my behind.
did craig just get a bone–
"s-shit! sorry sorry." he blushed a deep red and went to go sit back down. i blushed a dark red and laughed, "cr-craig it's fine! happens to u-us all!" i chuckled.

i got all the coffee's done and sat them down at the goth kid's table, "t-there you all a-are! enjoy!" i walked off.

i haven't had a coffee in while, so why not make some. better do it since im up i guess.

a few minutes pass and my coffee is finally done. it's been about 4 hours without coffee so, it's been a little long.

just as i was about to sit down,

i spilt my coffee. everywhere.

"s-shit." i muttered, i saw craig try to hide a little smile. whatever. fuck the coffee i guess.

i get the mop out and clean up my mess.

as i mopped, i heard the goth kids whispering.

"dude just get it over with."
"not that big of a deal, go do it."
"dude he's right there."
"jesus. you're all such conformist."

i keep hearing whispers from the goth table and felt eyes on me. what are they–
i felt a tap on my shoulder and jumped.

"s-shit!" i turned around, "o-oh hey pete. need anything?" i politely asked.
"god. this is so conformist..." he muttered, "anyways, i was wondering just like... one day we went out and got coffee or something..?" he said, with a dramatic hair flip. "s-sure! that'd be great! n-next tuesday after school i get off early from my shift. h-how about then? i could meet you here." i replied, "oh yeah. that'd be cool." he said. "n-nice! it's a date!" i said, "here's my number." i wrote my number on a piece of scrap paper and handed it to him. "thanks. catch you later, tweek." he waved.

i sat down across from craig, "you will never believe w-what just happened!" i exclaimed while blushing.
craig had his eyes wide open and his expression had disappointment in it,

"yeah. can't believe what happened either.."