Chapter five

so, after me and craig made up and all of that, craig tried to fix my door. keyword; tried. he couldn't exactly do anything really, so i guess i'll just tell my parents i was playing around with friends and messed.

mom and dad finally made it home from where ever they went. probably went to tweek bros or to a bar to catch up with their friends from here. either way, i don't really care.
i told my parents about the door and they don't care, obviously. my parents stopped caring about me 100% a while ago. anyways, they said they'll try to get a new one or fix it.

i lay in my bed just staring at my ceiling. im glad i at
least a few friends while moving back, well, making new, old friends. i got kyle, stan, kenny, and i guess craig now. hopefully clyde doesn't fully hate me. oh god, what if they all start to hate me and leave me and try to kill me! ACK! way too much pressure!!
my thoughts get interrupted as i hear my name getting called from downstairs.

"tweek!" i hear my dad call, "o-on my way!" i shout back. i run down the stairs, almost tripping.
"ye-yeah? whats u-up?" i ask.
"we almost forgot to tell you, tomorrow will be your first day back honey! aren't you excited?" my mom exclaimed, "wh-what!? already? ma-man that's quick!" i respond. "well i think you'll be just fine, we went around town and saw the broflovski's and they tell us you and kyle's gang have buddied up already! i think you'll be ok." my dad says, while making coffee. "oh-uh yea. an-anyways, im gonna go-go to bed. see you guys tomorrow." i twitched and ran back up the stairs. i changed into my sleeping clothes and turned the light off. i check my phone one last time before i go to sleep and see messages from a random number.

(720)-815-1618; hey there
(720)-815-1618; tweek? this is you right?
(729)-815-1618;answer me, spaz!
agh!! what if it's a serial killer hunting me down!!!
Tweek; WHO ARE YOU??? ARE YOU GONNA KILL ME OH GOD!!!
as i try to calm down and reassure myself my phone buzzes.
(720)-815-1618; calm down, twitch. it's me craig. i found your contact from kenny.
Tweek; What!? How does Kenny know my number! Is he stalking me!?!
Craig; geez, would you take a breath spaz. anyways just making sure this is you. night.
Tweek; oh uh.. yea ok night:)
i smile at my phone, set my alarm, and lay it down.

tomorrow will be good,
i hope.