Chapter Nineteen

Tweek's POV;

ah. another day in hell.

it's only 3rd period and i am exhausted. on the way to school, craig and i were walking and then all of the sudden i twitch and my coffee spilt everywhere.

i haven't been as twitchy so that's nice i guess but oh my god i need coffee. coffee is the only thing i want right now man.

i go to my locker and put my stuff in there and just before i grab my stuff for next period it slams shut in my face. "S-SHIT!" i scream. of course it was craig who scared me.

he grabbed my arm and pulled me away, "come on. we're leaving." i widen my eyes, "c-craig! there's to many witnesses! w-we're gonna get busted!" i reply, "it's south park tweek. how much would they really care?" he does have a point i guess.

"w-where are we going?" i ask him and we exit the school, "i promised you that we'd go to the planetarium together. since i couldn't last weekend, let's just do it now." he said, not even glancing at me.

"that s-sounds great and all but.. isn't it in denver? h-how are we supposed to get there?" i ask, "i'm taking my dad's truck." he replied.

we finally make it to craig's house and immediately get into his car.
as soon as we get in the car and sit down, he says "oh wait- shit. let me go get the keys to his truck." he gets out and goes inside. i notice he leaves his phone in the car and it buzzes. well- a little peak won't hurt i guess.

i pick up his phone and of course i already knew his password.

"stripeisamazing"

it opens up to thomas and craig's messages.

Thomas; hey craig! yoy qanna hang out today?

jesus, does this dumbass know how to type?

Craig; sorry. im sick today.
Thomas; be honest craih, are you gonna hamg out with that spaz tweek🙄
Craig; calm down. why would i want to even be with that fucking meth addict? he's a pain in the ass tbh.
Thomas; yeah. well maybe we can hanf out soon:)

i look up and see craig staring me down, he has that 'im-mad-at-you-but-i-know-what-i-did-and-now-you-know-and-im-fucking-dead look.

he opens the door, "tweek.. whatever you read, it's not what you think-"
"W-WHAT THE FUCK ASSHOLE! I THOUGHT YOU S-SWORE TO—"
"tweek, let me explain."
"y-you can try to." i say, tears filling my eyes.

"thomas and i called last night and he said next time he saw you, he wanted to beat you up. and i was afraid that if he knew i was with you, he'd go looking for you and try to hurt you." he explained.

i raise my eye brows, "w-well thank you craig," i lightly blush, "b-but i just wish you didn't call me some 'm-meth head' " i frowned. "im sorry. i just... don't want you to get hurt tweek. you.. you mean alot to me." he blushed and smiled at me.

it was just silence for a moment. not awkward silence or anything like that. it was a comfortable silence. we stared into each others eyes and got lost in then.

he's so handsome.

craig snapped out of it and blushed, "y-you really think that?" he smiled and pulled at the strings of his hoodie. shit did i say that out loud- dammit dammit dammit.

"w-we-well yeah.. you're just— amazing c-craig. you're funny, and smart, especially with spacey things, you're caring.." i started going on and on and i just couldn't stop.

"... you're just the– the perfect kind of human. you make mistakes but i still see you as perfect.. y-y'know?" he looked absolutely star-strucked and was blushing a dark red. he took my hands and pulled me out of the truck and he kissed me. at first i was startled but i closed my eyes and kissed back.

after like 20 or so seconds of kissing, we broke apart to take a breath. he pulled on my hand and took me inside and shut the door. he kissed me again immediately and i kissed back.

we broke apart again.. "tweek.." he said. "y-yeah?" i replied.
"i-... i have never felt this way for someone. you're just.. everything i want... everything i need..." he grabbed my hips..

"tweek..

i think i'm in love with you."