Chapter Twenty - Six

Craig's POV;

so, i just left the classroom out of anger and sadness so that's pretty cool. i just... i never cry but right now all i wanna do is just sob and be in tweek's arms.

"craig? craig please come back!" i turn around and tweek walking towards me, "fuck off." i flip him off and try to run to the bathroom. i feel him grab my shoulder and turn me around.

"craig..."

we stare into each others eyes and i feel my eyes fill up with tears.

dont cry dont cry dont cry dont–

i hug tweek and sob into his arms. my knees hit the ground but im still hugging tweek and he stays standing.

"w-why'd you have to go, tweek?" i sobbed.

"craig i just- just want to protect myself..." he responded.
i look up at him and get up, "i-... i swear on my life honey... i will never stop loving you..." i caressed his face. he smiled and looked like he was in love all over again. but, of course, he snapped out of it and grabbed my hands, "craig... i love you too b-but... its for the better... i don't want either o-of us hurt.." he smiled and dropped my hands.

i frowned, "right. cool. i'll be back to class in 5. go on" i said in a monotone voice. he nodded and went back in.

where the fuck is clyde?

i'm gonna beat his ass.

of course, he's my 'bestfriend' so i know his 1st period.

i peak into his 1st period, "hey.. uh is clyde donavon in this class? the principal needs him." i lied.

"alright.. uh, clyde go with that boy to the principal's office." the teacher said blankly.
clyde saw me and smiled, and walked out of class with me.

"heyyyyy broooooo, what's good?" he said, "come with me." i replied. we walked to the back of the school.

"yo dude, what are we doing back here–" i threw a punch at his face, "DUDE WHAT THE HELL!?" clyde shouted, he had a bloody nose now.

i pushed him on the ground and put a foot on his chest, "what the fuck did you tell tweek?" i hissed. his expression was filled with shock and fear, "oh, what are you–" i punched him again and grabbed his shirt, "tell me the truth, donavon."
"ok! man, i-im sorry i told him about your past with your ex's... how you never loved them.. a-and that stuff.." he sobbed, "i-i... i wanted to ruin your image so maybe he'd f-fall in love with me... i just.. kinda like him..."

i let go of his shirt, "fuck you." i punched his face one last time and left him on the group. asshole.

just as i walked in the classroom, the bell rang. well that's nice.

i grabbed my shit and and headed to my locker.

fuck this day.

you know what? fuck this school.. im skipping again.

i put my stuff away, grabbed my back pack, and walked out the school.

just before i closed the door, i heard someone yell. "craig!" i looked over and saw tweek running over, "craig! what are you– what are you d-doing?" he asked. "skipping. bye." i slammed the door on his face. i walked off and heard the door open, "craig! w-wait up!"

again, it's tweek. thought he, you know, kinda didn't want me????

he stood right behind me and i turned around to see what he wanted.

"i-... i'm sorry.." he apologized. i look at him relieved but also confused.

"what do you–" i try to ask but i get cut off by tweek,

kissing me.

he– kissed me?

i... have so many questions..