Chapter Thirty - Four

Tweek's POV;

after about and hour or so, they had a little intermission to get water and sit around and chill out for maybe 10 minutes or so and i immediately went down to the gate that separated the field and bleachers to see craig.

i see craig and kenny talking for a second and then craig looks behind him to see me waving my hands it the air to get his attention. craig high fives kenny and walks over to me.

but like, why did kenny high five him like that? like he tried to grab his hand. he better stay away from MY craig.

craig comes over to be noticing me glaring over at kenny, "what's wrong babe?" he asks me, "i don't like how kenny high fived you. he was v-very touchy." i look back at craig and he chuckles. "mccormick and i are just acquaintances. i would never even consider him a friend." craig says. "alright. aCK, i-if he ever t-tries to do anything, let me k-know.." i reply and he chuckles.

all of the sudden, kenny comes over to us, "hey guys. how's it hangin!?" i fake smile, "oh it's gr-great!" i say enthusiastically. craig widens his eyes and is clearly confused how i literally just changed my whole personality in 2 seconds.

Craig's POV;

the fuck? how did he even–

he changed his whole ass mood in like 1 second.

"that's nice to hear from you tweek." kenny says, resting his arm on the metal fence, "you look nice." he says. "o-oh thanks! the coffee shop actually closed early today because of the game and b-brought clothes to change into cause i obviously c-couldn't change here and so n-now i smell like coffee but t-that's alright i guess." tweek said, quickly. "aww, you should've called me. i could've helped you change." kenny slyly said. tweek blushed and was obviously taken back a bit from kenny's comment.

"oOH KKKKAAAAYYY NOW." i said pretty loudly, "kENNY! help me find my jacket on the bench." i ordered. "but it's right th–" he said confusedly but i grabbed his arm and took him over there.

i glare at kenny, "do not make those comments around my tweek again, or else you're fucking dead." i threatened while picking up my football jacket, that had "SP" stitched on the front and "SOUTH PARK COWS" and "54" on the back. "alright, alright. calm down tucker." he put his hands up. i glare at him and walk back over to tweek and hand him my jacket. "babe, it's like –1800 degrees out tonight. please wear this and don't get hypothermia." i said in my monotone voice and he slightly giggled.

"TWEEK, COME WITH US TO GET FOOD THE GAME STARTS BACK IN LIKE 2 MINUTES!" i heard butters yell. butters and cartman made their way up to tweek and butters grabbed his hand and they all ran to the concession stands. well, cartman tried to run.

"hehe, they really just took your boyfriend like that." mccormick laughed. "pfftt. it's not even a big deal, it's not like they're gonna fuck or something." i shrug, "well, according to tweek's history–" i cut kenny off and glare at him. "dude, shut. the. actual, fuck. up." i flipped him off and went to go sit on the bench.

Tweek's POV;

we went to the concession stands and they got some snacks. i got cheez - itz and a cup of coffee, obviously. we sat back down at the bleachers and i sat in the middle of cartman and butters.

i ate all my cheez itz and drank all my coffee and i genuinely could not understand what was happening in the game. i dont get sports

i start getting really tired all the sudden. it's pretty rare when i get sleepy like this but of course it has to happen when im trying to support craig.

ugghhh i just need to shut my eyes for a second. "h-hey butters?"
"yeah!? what's up?"
"ca-can i rest my head on your shoulder? im just r-really tired.." i ask
"sure thing, fella! i dont mind one bit!"

i lay my head down on butters' shoulder and immediately fall to sleep.