Chapter Thirty

lets do a lil time skip cause who actually wants to hear about school??

Craig's POV;

the lunch bell just rung and the hallway is filled with kids. like completely filled.

i guess i can sit with token and clyde today instead of eating in the science room.

i go to the lunch room and walk to their table and sit down.

"well, look who is–" clyde exclaims but immediately cut him off, "shut the fuck up, asshole." i flipped him off. i looked at his face and he obviously knew what he did. i mean, i did kinda beat his ass because pf what he told tweek.

"t-there you are craig!" i heard a boice right beside me. it was tweek, "i was looking for you e-everywhere." he sat down next to me. "aw, im sorry babe." i apologized.

i saw token and clyde widened their eyes. "since when did you guys start dating?" token asked, tweek responded,"w-well we dated for awhile and then-"
"then some dickwad said some shit!" i gave clyde a death stare. "sorry honey, continue please." i smiled at tweek.

tweek chuckled, "i-i... don't know if i would say di-dickwad but i wa-was just told some stuff about craig but i c-came to my senses and realized," he grabbed hand and squeezed it and put his head on my shoulder, "that s-stuff doesn't matter.. i t-trust craig, and l-love him alot... i k-know he's different t-than before."

clyde was still in shock and it was hilarious. but then, tweek noticed his black eye. "o-oh shit clyde! y-your eye! what happened?!" he exclaimed out of fear. he grabbed clyde's face and looked at the scars and bruises on his face.

"d-dude that looks really bad! d-do you need to go t-to the nurse? i-it looks really painful!" tweek exclaimed. i know tweek's just being caring and all, but i know clyde is loving every second of it. "yeah. it even hurts by just someone touching it.. i might need to go to the nurse." clyde said, trying to sound hurt.

what a load of shit.

"d-do you wanna go by y-yourself or do you need someone to c-come with you." tweek asked, concerned. "no no. he's fine. he'll do it on his own." i shot a glare at clyde. "actually, i think i'll need some assistance." clyde said, not acknowledging me. tweek got up and held clyde's arm and they ran off to the nurse.

"bullshit. absolute bullshit." i muttered. "yeah no joke. clyde's like, obsessed with tweek." token said, while eating a sandwich. i groaned.

they came back and clyde had an icepack on his eye and was holding tweek's hand. they both sat back down. tweek looked over at me, "i-it wasn't anything to serious. s-she said for h-him to keep an i-ice pack on his eye." tweek smiled at clyde and i and he ate his lunch.

almost the whole lunch period, clyde was flirting with tweek non stop. i guess tweek just didn't notice it. "ahem.." i coughed, "hey clyde, i uh, i need to talk to you real quick." clyde nodded and got up from his seat and followed me into the hall.

"ok, dude, what the fuck are you doing!?" i asked, irritated. "chillll homie slice. me and tweek, just friends. we are gonna stay friends." clyde reassured me. i sighed, "you swear?" "i swear man." as soon as clyde stopped speaking i heard some kids behind us.

"tweek noooo, youre my everything, dont leave me!" i heard one of them mimic. i turned around, "the fuck!?" i shouted. "nice try tucker.. after seeing how you begged that meth addict to stay with you, we aren't scared of you." one of them slightly laughed. "how did you–" i tried to ask, they interrupted me, "clyde took the video from the security cameras."

i turned around, "what is your deal man!? why are you out for me?" i asked clyde. before he could answer, i punched him square in the face. "im tired of you trying to fuck up my image, fuck wad!" i shouted. his nose was bursting with blood and i can tell i made his bruises from before worse.

i turned around and the other people were still there, "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS WANT!?" i shouted. they ran off.

i looked at my fist, my knuckles looked messed up. maybe i hit him too hard. oh well.

i look over to see tweek and token staring at this scene. "holy... h-h-HOLY MOTHER OF–" tweek tried to scream but token covered his mouth. they both stared at me, "what the hell happened here, man?!" token asked, concern in his voice. i explained to them about clyde's crush on tweek and the video.

"oh, cr-craig." tweek frowned, he went closer to me and caressed my face. "n-no one is gonna make me not love you. i k-know i messed up, but my heart was still set on you, and it always will be. you are my everything." he smiled at me and i couldn't help but to smile back. i felt myself blushing slightly.

"alright, love birds. that was sweet and all but what are we gonna do for clyde? the bell is about to ring and they cant see him like this!" token said. token picked up clyde, "clyde. what do you think of the word taco?" token asked. "wait what– where's the– where's the tacos man?" he asked quietly.

"yeah there isn't anyway he's gonna be able to play tonight in the game." token said. "fuck it, let's ditch school and take him to hells pass. the best the nurse will do is give him an icepack and water." i suggested. "cr-craig's right." tweek said, "w-wait you're still going to the game right?" tweek looked at me and asked. i nodded. "o-ok good, i was k-kinda looking forward to that." he chuckled slightly.

"well come on. it's obvious clyde isn't gonna walk himself there." token said. and then we walked out of the school and made our way to hells pass.