Chapter Twelve

Tweek❤️☕️;..And yea.. That's everything that happened

after tweek explained everything that kenny and him did, i still felt hurt but i also felt a little happy.. even though they just started dating, maybe they'll break up. again it could just be some fight between them and they might last forever and ever...
god i sure hope they break up soon..

Me; well kenny has always been that person. he only wants sex.. trust me, been there done that.
Tweek❤️☕️; Yeah.. I just hope he'll be different tomorrow and not be so.. UGH:(
Me; yeah i get it. hopefully things turn out better for you guys.

what an obvious lie.

Tweek❤️☕️; Thank you Craig:) You're the best friend I could have! Gtg do homework, love you bro😄
Me; no prob dude. ttyl.

love you more...

not only did i just get friend zoned, tweek is still hopelessly in love with kenny.

whatever. i'm just gonna take a nap. that's the only way to solve my problems.

beep, bEep BEeP, bEEP , BEEP BEEPBEEPBEEP

dude, what the fuck? what time is it?

7:27 AM.

well, that was quite the nap.. 3:56pm to 7:27am. cool.

Tweek's POV;

i woke up extra early this morning just so i could see my friends before the doors open.
my mom left me a thermos filled with coffee on the table, "bye honey, have a good day!" my mom waved, "hngg- b-bye mom." i run out the door and walk my way to school.

as i was walking, a green truck with dents all over it pulled up by me and rolled their window down.

jesus, 2nd day in a row a car has pulled up to me.

"heey babe, what's up?" i look over and see kenny. i turn away, "i-im st-still mad at you f-from - hnnggg- y-yesterday.." i say not even glancing at him.

he parks his truck on the side of the road and gets out. "c'mon tweekers, i'm sorry i was just-- busy you know.." he said while grabbing my shoulder.
"f-fuck off, j-jerk." i retorted.
i think that made his pissed cause right after i said that he slapped the back of my head. shit-
he pulled my hair and pulled me into a forced hug.
"babbyyy~ forgive and forget." he said and tightened the hug. "pl-please let go, kenny." i said while struggling out of the hug.

he let me go but grabbed my arm, "let's just go to school tweek. i'll give you a ride!" he started dragging me to his truck and shoved me inside the passenger seat. jesus, it smells like beer and weed..
kenny got in the truck and started the car up and drove. we sat in complete silence.

he put his hand on my upper thigh, and i quickly moved my thigh and scooted farther away from him.
"babe, come on. i'm sorry, i was busy. i'll make it up to you, i swear." he said while not even glancing at me. "you mean it?" i said, slowly moving back over. "i swear." he smirked at me. i sighed, "fine.. just don't do the same thing.." i said.

sooner or later we made it to school, i quickly jumped out of the car so i could run to clyde, token, and craig. kenny quickly grabbed my shoulder and said, "nononono, you aren't hanging out with them." he grabbed my hand but i didn't hold his hand back.
"k-kenny, they're my friends... why do yo-you care?" i said, "they aren't good people. you listen to me tweek, you will not talk, sit, or even acknowledge them anymore. got it," he tightened his grip and he realized he was scaring me, "babe?" he said sweetly, trying to sugarcoat the fact he was making me upset and hurting hand. "sure. wh-whatever." i sighed, i managed to get his hand away from mine and ran to craig and his clique. "h-hey guys!" i stuttered.

Craig's POV;

tweek ran over to us like he hasn't seen us in days, "h-hey guys!" tweek stuttered while out of breath. right behind him was kenny, who looked outraged. "heeey you guys, tweek and i actually have to get going.." kenny said while grabbing tweek's arm tightly. "hey wait- our lil tweeky just got hereeee" clyde whined, kenny glared at clyde. "well, MY tweeky and i just rather be... alone.. right honey?" kenny fake smiled, he had anger in his eyes while tweek's eyes were filled with fear. "he's not anyone's tweeky, we're all friends with him. let him live, mcwhoredick." i flipped him off. kenny walked off while squeezing tweek's arm.

"damn dude. he just left with your boyfriend." clyde shook his head, "holy shit clyde, he's not my boyfriend." i hissed. "sure act like he is." token retorted while staring at his phone. i rolled my eyes, "he's kenny's boyfriend, but i'm getting a gut feeling their relationship isn't doing great even though they just started dating." i mumbled. "wELL CRAIG WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!!? gO gEt yOUR BOYFRIEND!" clyde shouted. "christ clyde, why do you keep saying he's my boyfriend, no way in hell would i ever like him like that!" i said, irritated.

"what?" clyde asked, he looked over to his right and stared intensely at nothing, "im just giving the viewers what they want. yea... i see you.. reading this fanfic... you can't hide.."

jesus, clyde..is.. strange..

anyways... i just.. feel like their relationship isn't healthy..

i know something is wrong.. and i'll get to the bottom of it..
i know kenny is doing something bad to tweek. i'll save tweek from him and make tweek mine!

my... bestfriend..
oh shut up craig, you're gay as hell just accept it..
yeah.. i'll make him mine..