Chapter Thirty - Five

No One / Unknown POV;

finally, the south park cows scored the point that won them the biggest victory of this year. tweek was awaken immediately when he heard the loud of screams of joy. of course, tweek also jumped up a pretended to know what was happening. after about 10 - 15 minutes, most of the people were gone. tweek and craig finally found each other, craig changed into some nicer clothes, aka a nasa shirt and black basketball shorts.

tweek and craig made it to token's giant mansion and you could already hear the music and people from standing 20 feet away from it.

they stood outside the house, "you ready for your first party ever?" craig asked tweek, trying to get him excited. "i-i'm not sure." tweek gulped and tried to laugh off his nervousness. tweek took a breath, "alright, time for an actual party. that's not just a middle school dance." craig grabbed tweek's hand, "babe, it's a lot more fun than you think. it's kinda overwhelming but like super fun." craig chuckled. tweek nodded and they both ran inside the house.

~

"and then mister craig stayed super duper sober and then beat up that stupid pete afterwards!"
"wait what? that's not at all how it happened. dad was TOTALLY drunk all night!"
tweek and craig sat on their couch watching their two children, reyna and c.j. bicker about how their parents fell in love.
"dad," reyna, their 12 year old daughter, sternly said "werent you drunk as hell all of that night?"
"reyna, language!" tweek scolded, craig was holding in his laugh, "you too, mister!" tweek pointed at craig.

"well.. yes and no. your dad made me stay sober half of the night and then he gave up." craig slightly chuckled. "well then, what happened after school?" c.j. , their 9 year old son, asked. "well, i went to college. your dad stayed as a barista and owns tweak bros now and i work as an astronomer. then we got married and then we got our house and adopted you two little shits." craig explained, tweek hit him gently, "i mean,, little bundles of joy!" craig laughed.

tweek looked at the clock, "oh jeez! it's already 12 am! you kids need to be in bed." the kids rolled their eyes. tweek set down his coffee and picked up c.j.
"jeez kid! you're too old for this!" tweek said, obviously struggling. craig got up and put reyna on his back, "light as a feather." craig said. tweek rolled his eyes. they both tucked in their kids for the night and also went to bed.

"good night, hon." tweek said to his husband. "night babe." craig kissed tweek on the cheek.

"i love you." they both said in unison.

THE END :)!