Chapter Thirty - One

Tweek's POV;

after about 45 minutes of walking and token struggling to carry clyde, we finally made it to hells pass.

"h-hey you guys go in. i- uh.. i'll stay here." i said right before they walked in.
"if you dont mind me asking, why would we just leave you out here?" token asked. "w-well hospitals are just.. they kinda g-give me anxiety.. aCK TOO MUCH PRESSURE MAN!" i shouted and tried to rip out my hair.

craig raised his eyebrows, "you haven't done that since we were young." he looked at me then token, "i think i'll stay here with tweek." token sighed, "alright. i'll tell you guys what they say." and he went inside.

i sighed and sat down on the concrete. oh god man, what if clyde dies!? oh christ man! i can't–

"babe? are you alright? you're shaking again." craig asked and sat down next to me. i nodded. he grabbed my hand, "honey, i know how it is for you. i know you have many thoughts, and most of them are negative." craig made eye contact with me, "i just need you to tell me what you see, hear, and think. it's me and you against the world babe. i don't wanna lose you tweek." after a moment of letting that sink in, i saw his face turn red. "i realize it sounds stupid but–" i cut him off with a kiss and hug him.

"aw, turns out mr.tin man had a heart after all." i hear someone chuckle behind us, we turn to see token. i see craig turn dark red, "yeah ok. anyways, what's up?" he asks token. "so he has some pretty bad injuries but they won't be permanent or anything.basically, one of us has to stay here until his dad comes. which im guessing that someone has to be me." token said. we both nodded.

"well. you guys should get going to where you need to be. i'll be watching clyde for awhile so if you guys need anything just call or text me." token said. we got up and walked away, "be safe, guys!" token yelled out. "ok mom." craig yelled back.

"where do you wanna go?" craig asked me. "s-should we go back to s-school? i dont want my parents t-to get mad at m-me.." i replied. "how about we just hang out? it'll be okay." craig shrugged. i nodded, "just be back at school in time for the game." i reminded him.

"oh yeah." he chuckled slightly, "kinda forgot about everything that's happening later." he grabbed my hand, "i think it's because when im with you, i forget about everything else. you like– consume my mind babe." i giggled.