Chapter 9 - Friendly Date

-EDITED-

Lisa's P.O.V

Today is Saturday,I remembered what happened between me and Taehyung yesterday as I sighed I heard someone knocking at the door I assumed it was Taehyung and it was his voice telling me to come down and eat.

Taehyung's P.O.V

It was pretty late when I woke up it was 10:30. I didn't feel any happiness in me because it was different without Lisa.When I went downstairs I saw Hyung watching tv and I saw that the food was already prepaired by the maids

(Daniel hired maids to help them with chores)

"Hyung did you already had breakfast"I asked him after drinking water as I sat at the couch. "No I waited you two so we can eat together"He said while changing the channel of the tv."Tae, please wake Lisa up.... By the way did you two already made up?"Hyung said questioning me when I sighed he already understand what I mean.

"Don't worry every relationship has ups and downs"Hyung said while patting my back I just forced a smile.

I remembered I need to wake Lisa up so I went upstairs knocking at her door."Lisa breakfast is ready. Please come downstairs"I said as I left without hearing her response. I still don't know how to apologize.

Lisa's P.O.V

Before I went downstairs I took a bath so that I'll be fresh. While I was heading downstairs I was thinking to meet up with BamBam now.I didn't really have time to meet up with him so that's why I'm planning to have a friendly date with him.after I finished brainstorming about what I'm gonna do today i went to the table seeing Taehyung and Oppa sitting I decided to not sit with Tae today.

In the middle of eating

"Oppa can I go out with BamBam today"When I said that Taehyung choked his food."Ok"Oppa said plainly.

"Yah~ can't you just spend the day with me. After all I'm your boyfriend"Tae said whining,I scoffed

"You said it yourself that I can't spend the day with you cause your too tired for your girlfriend"I said while glaring at him."guys please don't argue while were Infront of the food"oppa said but I just walked upstairs to text BamBam to have a friendly date with me after I texted him I taked a bath and wore my clothes I saw Bam Bam's reply it was yes.

I walked downstairs after that and I saw Taehyung and Oppa watching a movie.And I noticed that tae was staring at me but didn't bother to look at him.

"Oppa I'm going out. Bye"I said as I left the house without saying bye to Taehyung.

Taehyung's P.O.V

After that argument with Lisa,I took a bath after washing the dishes.When I finished taking a bath I went downstairs to watch a movie with hyung we were watching a marvel movie.

While we were watching a movie I saw Lisa walking downstairs dressed up casually then I remembered that she was going out with Bam Bam today.So I was kinda disappointed and jealous.

I was glancing at her beautiful features at that time, I was so lucky to have her.

"Oppa I'm going out. Bye" she said as she left the house without saying goodbye to me.

Daniel's P.O.V (finally😂😂)

After Lisa bid goodbye to me I immediately said to Taehyung that.

"If I were you I would follow her right know"I said while winking at him. He just responded with a yes.

Taehyungs P.O.V

When Daniel hyung said to follow them I immediately went outside to follow her When I was outside I saw her entering a taxi, then I also called a taxie.

"Ajussi, can you please follow that car "I said to the driver. When we were following their car The drover just asked me some question that made me blush

"Your girlfriend is inside that taxi right?"The driver asked me while smiling at himself, "Yes Ajussi"I answered him back while rubbing my nape.

"Then why didn't you accompany her,instead of following her"he asked out of the blue.

"We kinda have a fight about it because she wants to spend time with me but I'm too tired and she's now having a friendly date with her friend"I answered Ajussi stuttering and emphasizing the word'FRIENDLY'.

"Who is your girlfriend by the way?"He asked me but still facing the road."oh! She's Kwon Lisa Ajussi"I said to him"KWON LISA!.... I'm her driver when she was in elementary"He said while I was surprised.

"Really!"I asked him he just nodded. After our conversation I entered the cafe that Lisa was entering I saw Bam Bam and Lisa sitting on a table then the waiter asked their order when I came in so they won't notice me I sat in the table  far from them but clear for me to see everything.

Lisa's P.O.V

I feel like someone is watching me and bambam then I roamed my eyes at the cafe and saw Taehyung but i think he's avoiding me and maybe following me? So I decided to have a prank on him.

Timeskip

When their are a little customers at the cafe I decided that me and Bam Bam should prank him so that it would be fun

"Bamie I'm so tired to be Taehyung's Girlfriend.I just wanna be your girl and not Taehyung's"I said while giving my voice a loud tone do that Tae can hear it😌.

"Are you really sure bout that"he said while cupping my cheeks then I felt someone pulling me outside then pushing me inside the car, I was panicking but as soon as I saw Taehyung I shouted at him.

"YAH! WHY DID YOU PULL ME IN HERE!!"I said to him furrowing my brows."do you want to leave me huh!!"He said angrily then he turned the car on and went home.

When were at home he pulled me inside 'OUR'room and pushed me in the bed he kissed me roughly and I was a crying mess I didn't know what to do. I

Tbc

Guys somethings wrong with wattpad that deleted the Taehyungs P.O.V so I'm just gonna tell you that you know they did that THING.I'm just leaving it to your guys imagination