Chapter 14 - Curious

-EDITED-

Lisa's P.O.V

When we arrived at the penthouse the lights weren't on assuming that its  broken or something? Then when I took a step the lights were turned on and "Surprise!!!" Someone shouts loudly. Mine, and Taehyung parents including Oppa was there I wondered how did Oppa get there in no time."Mom, Dad I missed you"I said hugging the two of them.As well as Tae's Parents.

When we were eating I had to ask something."Mom, Dad am I going to school tomorrow?"I asked them both, but mom answered "No honey, There's no class tomorrow until the prom."Mom said, I was shocked I didn't believe there's a prom that the school will be held, and at the same time excited. "Am I able to attend the prom?"I asked them "Of course, How can we not let Our baby attend the prom while the others does "Mom said in a acting tragic tone.

When we finished dinner Tae's parents went in their own ways cause they're be handling their unfinished business at their company. While us four. Mom, Dad, Oppa and of course me will have a Short 'meeting' if that's what they're saying.

Taehyung's P.O.V

When I arrived at home I saw no one except for the Maids and Gaurds that some are working some are strolling around don't know what to do. WheN a maid walk past me she greeted me"Good evening Mr. Kim what can I do for you"She asked politely"Where is Daniel Hyung, Have you seen him?"I asked her, but she just replied a no.

I sighed As I went to my room. Then An Idea pops in my mind. Maybe I should go to a bar and have a drink with Irene.

Then I texted her to come at the Uptown Bar this 7 o'clock to have a drink with me, and she said yes cause she doesn't have to do anymore so she agreed.

I went to take a bath and wore some simple clothes and went downstairs, but before I could go I said to one of the maids that If Daniel Hyung arrived just tell him that I went Outside cause no one was home.

When I arrived at the bar. I walked to the Wine's section and asked a bartender for a Rice Wine and some soju, After a couple of drinks I saw Irene Sitting besides me with a Black lace dress tube and a pair of heels, I looked at her body from head to toe, and looked away as if nothing  happened."Hey Tae, How do I look"She said seductively flipping her hair lowering the dress and I can clearly see her cleavage.

Irene's P.O.V

My plan is working on seducing Taehyung, So he's gonna fall in love with me. When I asked him what do he thinks of what I'm wearing he looked at my cleavage and suddenly walked out, after a matter of seconds he came back pulling my hand. We entered a room with a bed and pushed me into the bed.

3rd Person's P.O.V

Taehyung pushed Irene on the bed and kissed her hungrily while Irene kissed back unbuttoning Taehyung's shirt. While Taehyung was unclasping Irene's Bra And

You guys know what happened

Lisa's P.O.V

When we arrive at home. Oppa calls the attention of all the maids and guards.  "To all of you know that my sister is already here, We've decided to not to tell Taehyung for now until the Prom night. Understand"Oppa said strictly not wanting to blow our cover "Yes sir"The workers said and left. "Lisa, you can sleep in my room cause I have two beds in it. You can have the bed on the left " Oppa said walking towards the living room maybe for him to watch TV. But I just went to oppa's room to take a rest and have a bath. After what mom said that There's no classes until the prom cause there's only a practice for the prom so I don't have to attend of course my identity.

Tbc

Hi my readers please leave a comment vote and share this to your friends. Love ya

Please do inform me in the comments if I have missed some editing. And I will fix the chapter's errors right away.