Chapter 11 - Die

-EDITED-

"BANGGG!!!"A loud noise that echoed through the whole place.

Flashback,Before the incident

???? P.O.V

"Make sure to kill her"said the unknown person to her men."Yes boss"replied her minion.

"But if you shot The wrong person she's with your dead"She said while bring out a gun and wiping it like a lamp.

Flashback End

"LISAAAA!!!!!"Taehyung said while catching Lisa's falling body.

"Nooooooo!!, don't you die on me!!"Taehyung said while tears falling to his angelic face.

Few seconds from that the police came with their guns pointing to the person who shot Lisa. While the others brought Lisa to the ambulance's carrier with Taehyung following them to the nearest hospital.

???? P.O.V

*evil laugh*"plan success wait till I get Taehyung back in my arms " SHE said while continuing her laugh

Taehyung's P.O.V.

I was inside the waiting room pacing back and forth don't know what to do.

I called her and my patents to come over they were crying to the bad news

Before I can think of any more thoughts I heard a soft sob which came from Lisa's parents and mine hyung was also there tears streaming down his face.

"Tae, what happened to Lisa, why did someone shot her. As far as I remember she doesn't have any enemies.

She's a very humble and smart girl"Her mom sobbed as she said that

"What happened to my baby sis , I though you would never do that again you BASTARD!!!!"his brother said punching me, I just didn't know what to do right now.

3rd Persons P.O.V

As Daniel punched Taehyung the parents was shocked and pulled the apart.

"Please boys you can't just go punching around each other while Lisa is still at the emergency room"Taehyung's Dad shouted rubbing his temples out of frustration.

In the moment of silence theirs a doctor came out of the Emergency room.

"Umm Excuse me ma'am are you Ms. Kwon's relatives"Lisa's mom nodded still sobbing .

"I have a great news for all of you.
"The doctor said while putting a smile on his face. Lisa and Taehyung's parents were also smiling too despite of the sobbing and crying.

"Miss. Kwon is now in a stable state but unfortunately she's under a coma "the doctor said in disbelief tone.

In that time both parents cried including Taehyung and Daniel."how many days till she wake up doc"Tae said hoping that it's only a short time."I'm sorry but it may took a little longer than day it may be months or longer. But when she wakes up she'll remember everything "the doctor said and left

Taehyung's P.O.V

When I heard the doctor said about my girlfriend's condition. I fell on the floor,

"Appa~ it's all my fault. If we didn't have dinner outside this wont happen"I said sobbing , my father went to me and hugged me.

"Tae don't blame yourself . The one your supposed to blame is the one who planned for this to happened." My dad said to me while patting my back. C'mon let's go inside Lisa's room.

When I heard that I immediately went up and wiped my tears.When we opened the door I saw Lisa laying on the colorless bed waiting for her to wake up. I went to her side where the chair was placed and sat. I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Baby please wake up. I want you to open your eyes and embrace me. I love you so much."I said while giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"Tae, where are you going?"My mom said and I stop from walking. "Sorry mom but it hurts me to see her in that condition, for now I'm just going home. Inform me when she wakes up"I said to my mom not waiting for her answer.

Timeskip school

I woke up today without her by my side it hurts so muck knowing that your angel is at the hospital bed right now, laying down not wanting to open her eyes. I sighed out of frustration what am I gonna do without her.

As I walk down the stairs I saw hyung beating breakfast and he signaled me to eat with him.

"I don't know if we can survive without Lisa here, she's the one who makes our day happy"Hyung said while taking another bite from the pancakes, "hurry up or we'll be late"Hyung said while getting up from the chair while fixing his uniform.

When we went to school many was curious why Lisa isn't with us. When I was already in my chair Irene was walking towards me and.

"Tae, I'm done with our project and Lisa's notes were very helpful in our subject. Speaking of Lisa where is she?"she asked giving me a questionable look. I sighed not wanting to tell her cause it will just give me a heart ache."She's in a coma right now"After saying that sentence I broke down to tears not bothering other students looking weirdly at me.

Irene's P.O.V

I walked towards Taehyung telling him that I'm done doing the presentation."Tae, I'm done with our project and Lisa's notes were very helpful in our subject. Speaking of Lisa where is she?"I asked him but he just taked a few silence before answering me"She's in a coma right now"he answered me feeling hurt not in a few seconds he broke down to tears"I can't understand why someone want to kill Lisa, when she's a bright and humble person"Tae said while hugging me crying in my arms"oh Tae, I promise it's gonna be fine. "I said sounding fake now my plan worked and Tae and I will gonna be together I thought that and smirked patting Tae's back.

Tbc.

Hi guys now you know who is the mastermind of all the chaos. I hope you like this chap.

Don't be A silent reader comment share and vote I love you guys.