Chapter 26 - Park

-EDITED-

(This is the twins pic ⬆️)

Lisa's P.O.V

Me and the kids decided to go at the park after we finished unpacking. The twins are so excited.  Here we are standing at the park with some couple of guards around us to ensure our safety, that's what mom said.

"Mommy Me want Ice cream" Minji said pointing to the Ice cream parlor. I smiled "Minhee, stay here first with the guards we'll just buy snack okay" I instructed Minhee to stay here their are guards here that are staying so I trust them.

Me and Minji went inside the parlor. "What can I get for you Ma'am?" The lady asked "I want one 1 box of Oreo's,   and 2 box of chocolate ice cream. " I ordered. "That will be 5,000₩ Ma'am" I payed her the money and she handed me the box of ice cream.

There are people in the ice cream parlor but only a little bit. I noticed that Minji was not by my side.

Minji's P.O.V

Mommy was ordering my ice cream so me look around in shop. When I was finding Mommy I tripped and cried softly while pouting.

"Poor girl, let me help you. What's a pretty girl doing in a ice cream parlor?" Handsome stranger asked me "I lost Mommy" Handsome stranger widened his eyes, he carried me "let's go to your mommy then" Hansome starnger said.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I decided to go in Busan for some of the time, I was strolling at the park and an Ice cream parlor caught my attention. There are only a bit of people here, when I entered I saw a little cute girl on the ground crying softly.

"Poor girl, let me help you. What's a pretty girl doing in a ice cream parlor?" I asked her while carrying her"I lost Mommy" I widened my eyes
"let's go to your mommy then" I wiped her tears and walked in the shop to find her Mom.

3rd Person's P.O.V

Lisa was getting nervous as she don't know where is her little Minji went. Then she someone carrying Minji It was a boy, Lisa quite familiarizes this Man who's holding her Angel. She went to took her child out of the man's Arms and placed it among hers.

"Oh Minji, Thank you very much" she bowed politely but when she saw the men she widened her eyes."Tae"  "Lisa", They both said at the same time which caught Minji's Attention "Mommy you know Mr. Handsome?" Minji question her Mom and smiled.

"Can we talk?" Taehyung pleaded "At my house, if It's fine" Tae nodded."here's my address. Come at dinner" Lisa said handing her address and walking out. Her heart was beating faster when She saw Taehyung. She knew she still loves Taehyung and as well as Taehyung.

Taehyung's P.O.V

When I was roaming my eyes looking for the kids mother someone took her in my arms, I assumed it was her mom. But when I saw Lisa it broked my heart.

I still love her, but how could she have a daughter. Has she already moved on, I was forcing my tears not to come out.

"Tae" "Lisa", we said at the same time.
"Mommy you know Mr. Handsome?" Her daughter asked."Can we talk?" I pleaded hoping for my wanted answer. "At my house, if It's fine"   she offered.  Yess!! I mentally celebrated, I nodded as a response "here's my address. Come at dinner" She then walked out. I was quite happy and disappointed at the same time.

Happy because she invited me to dinner, and Disappointed because she got pregnant with another man.

Timeskip

I was wearing a casual attire, I.was in front of Lisa's House it was Big but not Big as OUR house. I pressed the doorbell, then the maids opened the door letting me go inside"Good Evening Sir. Taehyung Miss Lisa is waiting at the dining room. Let me lead the way" The head of the maid said and when We're already close he just stopped by and bowed.

I was surprised when she has another small boy by her side and the girl that I encountered on the Ice cream parlor. "Mr. Handsome is here, Look Minhee oppa" The little girl said pointing at me and I smiled

"Oh Taehyung your already here, let's eat first then let's talk about the things you missed" Lisa said while offering a seat."Mommy who this" The boy said pointing at me.

"He's my old friend Minhee, He's Taehyung" Lisa said introducing me to the both of them."Taehyung is your real name Mr. Handsome?" The girl said I nodded and smiled."My name is Minhee, and she's my sister Minji" The little boy introduced them both.

Lisa's P.O.V

Were at home eating Ice cream I gave the Two boxes of chocolate ice cream to the Guards. "Minhee, Minji Listen I have a friend coming at dinner. I hope you'll be nice"I said while smiling, "Mommy isn't your friend Mr. Handsome" I nodded"Who's Mr. Handsome?" Minhee questioned.

"You'll know later at the dinner" I stated."eat your ice cream before it melts" They blurted their attention to the ice cream and finished them before it melts.

We're waiting for Taehyung at the dining room I'm dressed casual as well as the twins, not some dresses tuxedo. I just want it to comfortable "Mr. Handsome is here, Look Minhee oppa" Me and Minhee noticed that Taehyung is already here. I smiled
"Oh Taehyung your already here, let's eat first then let's talk about the things you missed" I said while offering a seat"Mommy who this" Minhee question pointing Taehyung
"He's my old friend Minhee, He's Taehyung" I answered"Taehyung is your real name Mr. Handsome?" Minji questioned Taehyung nodded, To be honest Taehyung increased his handsomeness at he's still look youthful"My name is Minhee, and she's my sister Minji"The twins introduced To Taehyung.

Well here we are eating a peaceful dinner, What could happen wrong?

Tbc

A/N

Hi my Nabi's they already met OMG, Don't forget to Vote Comment and Fan. Bye luv you my Nabi's😙