Chapter 18 - Back to normal

-EDITED-

3rd Persons P.O.V

It's already in the month of February. That means Summer break is just sitting at the corner waiting for the right time to appear. But in that case their school sent them to have a Short break for 1 week in all the hustle because of the Prom.

"Irene, is in jail!?"Lisa was shocked by the news, she didn't know that Irene could to such a thing to her. "When oppa?"Lisa asked"The night of the prom." Daniel said replying."Tae, why are you so Quiet did something bad happened" Lisa said worried. "No, it's nothing." Tae said shooking his head as a no "I was wondering that we could go out today three of us. In a Boba tea shop" Lisa said offering"No I have my own business to attend to. You two should go you have a lot to catch up" Daniel said rejecting Lisa's offer. We all know he rejected it not because Lisa and Taehyung need to catch up a lot but because he doesn't have a GIRLFRIEND.

Irene's P.O.V

They didn't know what will my men do for me did they. Well I just asked a favor.

Lisa's P.O.V

I was getting ready for later but some unknown no. keeps texting me. I was freaking out when "Baby, let's go now I'm board. Hey! Are you ok" Tae says as he rushes over me. "Someone keeps texting me. But I don't know who!"I said panicking a bit "don't worry Lisa, just block and delete it. I'll be here and your family to protect you no matter what"He said kissing my fore head. I felt comfort when he said that I smiled.

Timeskip

Lisa's P.O.V

"Why does time fly so fast and it's already school. We can't even have a date"I said pouting at Tae"stop that duck face or I'll kiss you"Tae said threatening I smirked and continued my duck face instead of kissing me he carried me backwards grabbing my legs . "Yah!,I thought kiss me was an only option!" I said trying to get out.

Then he dropped me and pecked me then walked out. I was pissed, yet I chuckled.

Taehyung's P.O.V

"Why does time fly so fast and it's already school. We can't even have a date"Lisa said giving me the Cutest duck face.

"stop that duck face or I'll kiss you" I said threatening her but she smirked and continued to do her pretty face so instead of kissing her I carried her backwards not a piggyback but the style that you see in movies when a guy forces a girl to carry her. That's it.

Then I pecked her lips and walked away, I can sense her pissed I chuckled. When I went to my first class I saw students there on their chairs already sitting some with their phones, some with their books, some are putting thick make ups on their bitchy face. I shrugged Lisa looks more of a goddess even with no makeup.

3rd Person's P.O.V

It was lunch when Taehyung and Lisa decided to meet at the cafeteria. They were chatting about things when Lisa changed her happy face to scared face, the unknown no. Texted her again, but Tae noticed it and just decided to pick it up and text the no. Himself.

《Text Convo》

Tae:hey why are you texting my girlfriend and threatening her!?

Unknown: did you really think that lisa won't know about you cheating. Dream on.

《End of Text Convo》

Taehyung's P O V

I was shocked when That person texted that. Could it be Irene?. No way! She's in jail, but before Lisa could take the phone on me I decided to delete the text part and hand her phone to her.

"What did it texted?" She asked "it didn't reply, maybe he's scared right now. " I lied. "Ok"She said with no doubt. "I'll change my phone and phone no. Then" she said smirking"Hey, why are you.." I didn't continue my sentence cause there's already a light bulb popped at my idea."Why am I supposed to buy you a new phone?" I asked "Because your my boyfriend and soon to be Husband, so you must buy it. And I want an Iphone 11 promax" She said grinning like a kid"Ok then."I said chucking. "Yeeeyyy" she says as she squeaked in excitement.

3rd Person's P.O.V

It was afternoon when The couple decided to go on a coffee shop nearby, it was raining heavily when they dropped off, Lisa ordered A hot chocolate and a large size S'mores, while Taehyung ordered a hot chocolate milk drink with a cheese cake. It was funny when Lisa decided to have one of Taehyung's Cheesecake. "Yahh!, That was mine" Taehyung glared Lisa smirked in amusement. Lisa thought of an idea that would not make Taehyung angry. She pecked Tae's Lips and the grabbed another big spoonful piece of his chees cake, leaving Taehyung dumbfounded "Here, you can have mine" He handed Lisa the cake. "Let's buy your phone right now, so better hurry up" Taehyung said finishing his drink. "But it's raining heavily outside, how can we go buy the phone" She whined. "Who says we are going to buy the phone. I am. And I don't want to get you sick."He says as Lisa pouts.

"Just give me the color that you want"Tae asked as he brings out an umbrella "I just want Space green. Or if That whats called" She replies. "And I'll lock the car for your safety" Tae said locking the car.

The rain stopped when they arrived home but in an another moment the rain started pouring again. The forecast said the weather is going to drop from 35° to 18° which is much colder than the expected degrees. And as expected for a few months rain will occur and snow will arrive,not much as a sunny weather for a perfect beach day.

Classes will not be cancelled, but it's better to wear warm clothes such as sweaters scarfs hats and umbrellas etc. "Gloomy person's can be happy at this state" Lisa says, "I agree" Tae said. "We three, must drink hot chocolate or milk everyday and night with a dessert of course" Says Daniel who just wants to think of the delicious food.

And School will start on 8:30 in the morning up to 5 o'clock in the afternoon. Schools are going to check their grounds for safety. Added the Forecast. "Uh!, c'mon how is it we wake up so late and go home late!" Lisa says as she stomped like a kid.

"It's going to be really cold tomorrow"

Tbc

So how is it. Don't forget to vote, share, comment, and fan my lovely Nabi's, bye luv you 😗😗