Chapter 16 - Stalker

-EDITED-

3rd Person's P.O.V

Taehyung and Daniel woke up early  today for their meeting on whats going to wear for the prom,cause its only a week before the event.

Before Taehyung woke up Daniel and Lisa is already up. So Lisa can eat properly at the kitchen, speaking of Lisa she's going to stay at home but Lisa is planning something.

"Oppa why can't I come?"Lisa said to her Brother who's getting ready for school. "Kwon Lisa it's been the third time since you've been telling me that. It's only a one day, we'll be home early. " Daniel said. "But. I'll have guards on my side this time " Lisa said to her brother"Fine, but you'll also have a car to use with"Daniel said giving up "I'll tell your butler later" Daniel said before he left .

Lisa's P.O.V

Yesss!!!! Yesss!!! Yesss!! I'm-going-to- go- out- today- even- if-I- have-Gaurds-on-my-side. I sang those words as I prepared my bag as I carefully Got out. But before I took a step down at the stairs I called the attention of the maids and mouthed them 'call my butler. And let him prepare the car with a body guard' I know it's pretty long but it's easy to mouth it.

"Don't worry miss. Kwon, they're already outside. You can speak up but just don't exceed the volume."One of the maids said and I sighed in relief and walked gently on the staircase.

"Miss the cars ready you can just use the back door so no one will notice you" said the butler as I followed him and I entered the front seat. And there were Body guards. 2 of them. When Taehyung and Daniel Oppa's car started moving the driver or my butler for short started to follow them.

When we were at school We saw there car entered the gates. I don't know where the parking area of the school is but I know A way to enter. I texted mom and Dad to tell the headmaster  to let us enter but telling him that he couldn't tell the others, and the happy news is I'm excused in all the classes. The teachers will just let me know the lessons and the activities that I missed.

I'm the only one who entered the school and I told my butler and the guards to buy Something to eat and I told them to but me a boba tea. I saw Taehyung closing his locker and went to his class.

I was following him pretty sure he didn't notice my movements. He turned back and I hid behind the walls so he couldn't see me. I sighed in relief , this is very thrilling!!! I squeeled inside my head.

Just then when I turned I was frightened by the sudden voice"miss. Kwon here's your boba tea and I bought you some Jumbo fries" I thanked him and was beside me guarding me of course.

While I was sipping the boba tea I saw Taehyungs class proceeding to the hallways, maybe the meeting is on the Campus indoor Gym. Speaking of indoor Gym it has AC and there are Chairs in each of Grade level. And of course there are some waters that the school is giving for free.

When I get there I used Sunglasses A hat and A face mask so that no one will recognise me. The opening remarks was pretty much boring but my most awaited part the King and Queen of the prom. We'll be wearing a prom ball gown when we're going to enter in the stadium and walk on red carpet and wear a cocktail prom dress when we're announcing the Prom King And Queen. But I'm not going to enter in the grand entrance but I'm going to enter the Beautiful Staircase.

When the meeting was on their closing remarks it was 10 o'clock and I'm not going to listen to the boring speeches of it. So I went out and went to my school and Me and my butler and two body guards are going for a lunch at McDonald's and we ordered pretty much so many foods. But what shock me most is Daniel oppa and Taehyung entered the store, and Daniel oppa noticed me and gived me a shush sign.

Taehyung's P.O.V

"Hey Tae, the AC on this part is not pretty cool so let's just have the tables upstairs. " Hyung said weirdly. The AC was cool here." Why are we sitting upstairs?, the AC is functioning fine hyung"I said to him, he just pulled me in the table near us I went to look around and saw a girl who's face is really covered and scrolling on her phone. Weird.

Lisa's P.O.V

OMG!!!, Taehyung glanced on me, what do I do. I just scrolled on my phone. When the food is here this is the real problem. Life is so complicated. The food just arrived, How can I eat? With there's someone who is really suspicious. My stomach is grumbling.

"Please just take out the food that is for me I'm eating on the car. Taehyung's here"I said to my butler before going outside. Then I saw him  standing and tries to follow me but quickly went to our car and hid. I saw him finding me but then gave up. I sighed in relief.

And he passed through my guards and butler, but he didn't notice it.
When my butler and guards entered the car they gave me my food "thanks" I quickly said before munching onto it. Thank goodness for  the savory food.

Taehyung's P.O.V.

I saw her stand up so I followed her, she quickly ran and hid but I don't know where when I was about go inside,when I saw men in black going to a White Van. Why is everything being weird these past few days. I thought before heading back inside.

3rd Person's P.O.V

When the day is already finished and when the sun is almost setting. Lisa went home before Taehyung and her brother does. And she ate before them too. So then Lisa won't have any problem anymore.

When there was a faint knocking on Daniel's room Lisa. Lisa was rsuhing on where to hide and an Idea popped on her head. There's only one place to hide and that's under the bed. Oh I forgot Daniel is inside his bathroom. "Hyung, let's eat now"Taehyung  went to turn off the faucet so he can hear him.

When Lisa heard the door shut she came out from the bed and stretched her back."Oppa I'm sleeping now." She said before drifted to her fluffy bed.

Tomorrow the days aren't gonna be the same because tomorrow is not the yesterday.

Tbc

Vote, share and comment my Nabi's. By luv you all😗😗