Chapter 15 - Regret

-EDITED-

Taehyung's P.O.V

I woke up dizzy this morning. What happened last night though?, I thought. When I leaned to the other side of the bed and saw IRENE!!!. I stand up in shocked and went to the bathroom. I pulled my hair back in frustration And sighed frustratedly. I wore my clothes again not bothering to wash up. When I finished putting my clothes back, I got out and Saw Irene putting on her heels back.

"Irene, what happened last night please don't tell it to anyone. What happened last night was just an accident. " I said panicking, hoping she would say yes

"Yeah, of course"She said plainly. After that I got out of the bar and went to my car to drive back home.

When I was driving I was thinking of Lisa. I cheated on her AGAIN. What will happen if she knows that I'm not being a loyal Boyfriend. When I thought of that words I let my tears drop. I was feeling Guilty and Regret.

When I arrived at home I went inside my room and changed my clothes and taked a bath. After that I went to find Daniel hyung at the living room but no sign of him weird. I went to the Gym, still no sign of him. Maybe he is in his room, so I went to his room.

When I was their the shower was running down maybe he is showering. I clarified it if he was showering or not by calling him "Hyung!!, are you showering?" I asked if that's his voice of course that's him but if not then it must be the maids that has a deep crush on him.

Lisa's P.O.V

I woke up stinky, I realize that I have been in a coma for almost 9 months and only taked a bath ONCE!!, I laughed at myself like that and went inside the big bathroom and stripped of my clothes. Starting by scrubbing my skin softly and cleansing my face to avoid pimples and of course a bubble bath. It's been ages since I've been in a bubble bath. I'm so excited Here I go. Oh~, speaking of Oppa, he left a note earlier that he's going to buy something special for me   and I hope it's something from the heart. While I was scrubbing and playing bubbles from the bubble bath someone screamed "Hyung!!, are you showering?" It sounded like Taehyung, I'm so happy to hear his voice but I still remembered what mom and dad told me to ' do not blow the cover' so I still don't know what to say.

3rd Persons P.O.V

Lisa stood silent for a matter of seconds, when "Oh Taehyung, your here where did you go last night why did you didn't call me?"Daniel asked"Umm. I was walking in the park and I decided to sleep in the nearby hotel cause it's been a long time since Lisa's incident hitted me"Taehyung said with no sweat, but lying.

"Ok, but why are you here?"Daniel asked" Your Shower is running down" Taehyung said pointing the Bathroom.

"Oh, I just left it over, for a minute cause when I want to take a bath I want it already full"Daniel said"oh really then I'm going to go back in my room"Taehyung said before he left. Then Daniel closed the door  before saying "Phew. I almost blowed the cover" He said touching his chest

"Sis, hurry cause I also want to take a bath." Daniel said grabbing his phone scrolling on his news feed"Yah! Oppa. I only have taken a bath once and that was yesterday so I'll take my time. " Lisa said shouting but not so loud. Daniel chuckled.

Lisa's P.O.V

When I got out with a bathrobe Oppa was sleeping in his other side of the bed and I went to his walk-in-closet and went to my temporary part of the wardrobe and grabbed some comfortable clothes. When I walked out my stomach was grumbling in hunger. So I'm trying to wake up my brother to bring some food here even if their's maids who serves us and butlers of our own.

"What do you want" he groaned, "Yah, I'm hungry, bring me some food"I demanded, stopping myself from laughing. "Don't you Yah-Yah me. I'm older than you" he said playfully,"You should seen your face" I said bursting into laughter.  But I stopped laughing not wanting my brother to be angry. It's not funny when he's angry he didn't even care if I was his sister when he's angry. "Sorry Oppa, But your sister is hungry right now. "I said while thinking some ways for me to eat well.

"Ok I'm gonna eat first and I'll just send you the food here" He said but grabbing a bathrobe"But before that I'm taking a bath." He said before entering his bathroom. While I'm here at my side of the bed laying.

Timeskip

3rd Persons P.O.V

When it's already lunch Taehyung and Daniel went to the dining room there were several food like grilled scalops, teokbokki and lastly Lisa's favorite food Gamjatang.

Daniel and Tae were eating when. "Please leave some of the food later for my sister at my room"Daniel whispered at her Butler, he nodded.

"Hyung, what is it?"Tae asked,"Nothing just some problems about the prom dance. I couldn't keep up so I said to my butler to inform the instructor to teach me the steps until I get it. " Daniel said confidently almost lost for the words.

"So is Lisa going to attend the prom when she wakes up before the event"Taehyung was able to ask. "Maybe"Daniel said sipping the water from his cup. "I hope she wakes up soon its been 8 months. I'm starting to lose hope"Taehyung said mumbling the last part, but Daniel still heard every letter from it.

"Don't lose hope, you know my sister loves all of her heart right. Right know you know she's fighting because she knows you still love her. You still look up for her. You still didn't give up" Daniel said
,Taehyung was stabbed by a thousand of knifes because Daniel didn't know what happened that night when he didn't come back . Taehyung didn't noticed that there are tears in his eyes .

"Why are you crying, Taehyung did I say something wrong"Daniel asked. Taehyung shook his head and wiped his tears.

"Hyung. Please forgive me. I'm sorry"Taehyung said as he burst into tears."What are you talking about Tae? " Daniel asked him."Hyung I'm sorry, when I told you that I slept at the nearby hotel in the park. I was actually at the club and Texted Irene to have a drink with me but it turned to something more than that." Taehyung said and closed his eyes waiting for Daniels Hand impact.

"Taehyung, I'm so disappointed to you. How many times are you planning to hurt MY SISTER. YOU THINK SHE'S A TOY YOU CAN PLAY WITH ANYTIME YOU WANT AND WHEN SHE'S IN A UNCONSCIOUS STATE YOU WILL HAVE A NIGHT WITH ANOTHER GIRL!!!" Daniel said furiously but keeping his temper. "But I only want the best for my sister. She will not know this, I don't want seeing my sister hurt like this if she knows it. " Daniel said furrowing his eyebrows"BUT. If I will know that your secretly seeing Irene. Your dead"Daniel said before he could let Taehyung speak.

"Thank you hyung" Taehyung said but feels a little bit disappointed what His Hyung have said.

When Daniel got back in side his room he saw his sister eating happily.
He thought what could've happen if her sister knows. She would have let her tears out and worstly she wont come out in her room. He sighed

"Oppa thanks for the food" Lisa said finishing it with another bite. "Put it in the Counter. The maids will get it later" He said and layed in his bed.

While Lisa is trying to take a nap,can't wait for the prom night so he could already hug Taehyung and embrace him with his love.

Tbc

Hi guys, leave a vote and comment, share  this to your friends too. Bye😗😗😗