Chapter 29 - Taking over

-EDITED-

Lisa's P.O.V

It's been a month since Taehyung came and showing his love time to us, we can clearly see change in his heart.

My parents and also his knew the new that We're back together, they'll prepared the long awaited marriage once we get back there and it's today, so I'm very excited so is the kids.

We will also combine our company together, and it's spreading in the media fast making a lot of attention towards us. That's what I'm worried about, what will happen if we get to Incheon.

There are many medias that'll surround us, and the kids could get injuries. I suddenly felt someone is touching my hand making me flinch a bit.

"Stop jumping onto conclusions" Taehyung's eyes was closed but he knew what was I thinking all along, Oh!, I forgot to mention We're heading now to Seoul of or very own Jet. I hope you didn't forgot we have private Jet.

"Ani, I'm just worried about the Media's later, what will happen to the kids. I'm worried for the kids, what if they'll get lost, what if they get suffocated, what if-" he putted his finger to shush my lips.

He pecked my lips and pulled me close to him, I never felt so safe before,That's why I drifted of to a sleep making sure to erase the negative thoughts off my head.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I pulled Lisa closer to me, I noticed she was sleeping so I made it more comfortable for her.

I adjusted our bed making us completely layed down. I carefully checked on the kids making sure not to wake Lisa up, they're also sleeping.

It's cute that Lisa snuggled closer to me. I take my phone out of my pocket I was taking selfies when Lisa mumbled something "it's cold" She shivered closer to my arms.

I took a blanket and wrapped it around Her figure she loosen a bit in my arms making me mad.

I smirked having a brilliant idea.

I took the blanket of her making her again snuggle close to me, but she didn't shiver under my arms because I wrapped my arms around her and moved her head to my chest.

Timeskip

We were getting out of the plane, our luggage was being carried by our Butler,while we're carrying the twins.
I'm carrying My princess and Lisa carried our prince.

The media was like thunders when they saw us, they immediately went to us with their camera's and microphones. "Mr. Kim are you finally going to take over the family business?"asked some random reporter."I will just clarify things on our business page. " The body guards manage to remove them closely to us.

The kids were crying because the flashes of the camera, it made the media stop from using the flash and also made us worried.

It made me angry but Lisa stopped me before I can make some Attention that could ruin both our company's.

"My eyes huwt " Minhee says covering her eyes so is Minji.

"Don't worry babies we will go home right now"I said cooing them, they nodded.

"Mommy, me hungwy alwedy" Minji pouts and I chuckled."Baby don't worry the maids already prepared the food at our house"Lisa said and the kids eyes widened.

"Daddy drive qwikly." Minhee says making us all laugh.

3rd Person's P.O.V

The kids were playing at their room while The two families were having a talk about the business and also the long awaited marriage.

"We're planning on taking over the business after we have our marriage" Taehyung clarifies. The two families agreed.

"So next month you two are going to get married. We'll have the preperations done." Lisa's Dad said.

They all agreed.

Tbc