Chapter 28 - Family day

-EDITED-

3rd Person's P.O.V

"But Mommy you said daddy is super busy." Minji cannot believe that their daddy is Taehyung. Lisa chuckled"yes but he's not busy anymore, He's here and he's not leaving anymore" Lisa said to the kids.

"So that means daddy not going to go anymore" Minhee smiled and went to Taehyung and hugged his arms out.

"Daddy I miss you so much" Minhee said hugging Taehyung,"Daddy I want a hug too" Minji pouted.

"Come here my princess" Taehyung says as he reach out for Minji's Arms."Yah!, how about me" Lisa pouted and faked cried."Yah!, Daddy your bad. Now look Mommy is crying" Minhee playfully said and went to Lisa to comfort her.

"Don't worry mommy I'm here" Minhee said comforting Lisa. Taehyung and Minji went to the two and squished them both "Now no ones sad" Taehyung said and hugged them tighter.

"Mommy, Daddy we're hungry" Minji said as she broke out from the hug."Let's come downstairs and feed the kids Tae" Lisa said and carried Minhee in her arms.

"Come on Minji" Taehyung also reached for Minji's arms and carried her.

They were at the dining room at this momment Lisa was preparing the utensils while Taehyung putted the twins on their very own chair.

They both started to feed the twins."wow, I love your Bacon's mommy" Minhee laughed and asked for more while Taehyung was sulking
"Yah Minhee, Daddy was the one who made it" Taehyung made a duck face.

"Sorry daddy, your bacon is really good" Minhee frowned. "Daddy's just joking baby. Don't worry I'll make sure I'll make a ton of bacon's tomorrow" Taehyung said kissing his sons cheek to remove his frown.

"Now finish your food we're going on a family date" The twins squeaked in excitement when Lisa announced they were going outside.

Timeskip

They were strolling around the park, The kids were having fun while the couples were.sitting at the bench looking after the happy kids.

Just then a big boob sexy girl wearing clothes that are barely covered, She then 'accidentally' dropped something in front of Taehyung causing her cleavage to be seen thoroughly  "Call me later, we can have some fun" Said the girl and gave Taehyung the paper that has her number On and address.

Taehyung stood up"Excuse me slut but I have a wife." The slut was embarrassed and went away as for Taehyung was disgusted at her behaviour. 

When Taehyung sat back to the bench he turned around to see that Lisa has tears in her eyes. Taehyung was worried "What's wrong baby?" He pulled her close and cooed her in his arms."I thought your going to hit on someone again and Cheat behind by back ." Lisa sobbed.

"I'm sorry sweetie, I regretted cheating on you and I will never do that again" Taehyung's words makes Lisa more calm.

Luckily there were only a couple of people in the park or else people will eye them.

The kids noticed their Mommy sobbing so they went to join their hugging moment.

Lisa and Tae were surprised,"Daddy why mommy crying?" Minji asked"Yeah daddy did you made mommy cry, your bad" Minhee said and started to cutely hit Taehyung's arms.

"No baby mommy's just happy because I can clearly see that Taehyung has changed " Lisa says making the twins confused.

As when Lisa told them their whole sad past,the twins were mad at Taehyung for hurting their mother as of now they were crossing their arms and pouted.

The couple's chuckled at their children's behaviour, They were heading at a restaurant that they have reserved for to eat lunch. The Couples weren't lying that they will spend the day together, like a family day.

"Babies please don't be mad at daddy" Taehyung faced both of the twins and cutely pouted for forgiveness.

"Ok daddy we forgive you only because your cute" Minhee said and they all laughed. Taehyung pinched his son's cheek causing him to whine "Daddy stop my cheek hurts" Minhee said in a duck face.

The parents were ordering, the kids were already sitting at their very own chair."Minhee-yah~, please give me woter" Minji said cutely prounouncing the 'water' Minhee giggled and helped Minji drink the bottled water.

As the couples went back to their Table they saw their kids having a brother and sister tine which is very adorable to them.

"Mommy!, Daddy!, were hungry." Minhee pouted,"Just wait Minhee the food will shortly come here" Lisa says comforting the hungry kids.

The twins giggled.

"Appa, where? Are we going later" Minji asks excited for their first family day with their Daddy.

"Hmmm~, Appa is tired. I think we'll just go home" Taehyung teased the kids and winked at Lisa, Lisa understood What it means so she played along.

"Yes kids, I think we'll just go home because me and your Daddy is very very tried" She acted.

Minji pouted and was about to cry, the couples noticed it "Oh Minji baby~,We're just teasing, Daddy and mommy are sorry" Lisa apologize and kissed both the twin's forehead.

"So that means We're still go!" Minhee asked Taehyunga nd Lisa nodded.
"Yeeyyy~"the twins squeeled.

"It's gonna be a long day"Lisa thought and smiled.

Tbc