Chapter 24 - My Babies

-EDITED-

A few months later~

Lisa's P.O.V

"Mom!!, my water broke!" I screamed."Oh!, Daniel Hurry up Carry her!" My Mom ordered and Oppa carried me gently. I figured out I was having Twins and Its a boy and a girl.

Its really rare for a Mother to have twins with a gender of Boy and a girl, and I'm really shocked and at the same time I'm surprised.

We arrived at the hospital, nurses are rushing to take me at the room. Once I'm at the room. I taked a deep breath."Ok, I'll count to three. Then push " The doctor instructed I just nodded.

I took my Mom's hand and hold it."1.2.3, push!" I pushed Bringing my strength to it "One. Two.Three, Push " again I pushed and I heard a cry.

"Congratulations, It's a boy" The doctor said while handing it to the nurse to cut the string from the bellybutton, (I don't know what it's called guys sorry🤣🤣).

"Ok. Please push" I pushed again. "Ok one more Time" I pushed once more giving all of my strength. And I heard a wonderful cry.

"Congratulations they babies are very healthy.  And beautiful." I was crying happily when I heard the doctor said that my babies were healthy.

"Can I hold them" The doctor hands me the twins. They were just like Taehyung,"Kim Minhee, and Kim Minji. I will name them like that mom" My mom nodded.

"Ma'am you need to rest for an hour we will transfer you to an VIP room, and put your twins beside you." The Doctor stated and I nodded handing my twins gently to her.

Timeskip

I was awoken by gentle cries. I smiled at the sight of my babies. They're cute. The doctor entered.

"I'm sorry for interrupting Miss Lisa. But I'm going to ask you a few questions." I just nodded."What's the name of the boy." She asked"The boy is Kim Minhee and the girl Is Kim Minji" The doctor smiled.

"The first to go out was Minhee and the Second was Minji. The time inbetween was 1 minute sharp. They were born on December 1 (think of any years). They are healthy babies" I smiled.

"Thanks doc" The doctor bowed and got out."Daniel oppa, can you please adjust the bed" Daniel followed my instruction. I gently took Minhee out.

Your just like your Dad, And I wish he's here by my side. I mean OUR side.

"I can't believe your gonna be a parent before me" Oppa said I laughed. "You can hold Minji Oppa" I said he widened his eyes"Really" I nodded. "What about me?" My dad pouted. I gently hand him Minhee.
My dad took him carefully.

"Appa, where's mom?" I asked " She's buying food for us. The doctor said earlier when your still resting we can go home this evening" I nodded.

"We also have something for the Twins." My dad revealed. "Aww thanks dad you three are the best" I exclaimed.

We were at home already and I was walking a bit but mom insisted that I'm gonna use wheelchair.And its comfortable because I'm carrying the both of my Twins.

Mom and Dad brought me to unfamiliar room."Mom Dad this isn't my room" I stared at them."remember what I told you earlier that We will give the twins a room of their own" My Dad said opening the door.

"Wow this is really cute" my eyes wondering around the room

"Thank you so much" I thanked the both of them and Putted the twins in their own crib.

"There's also A secret passage here for a shortcut in your room" My dad teaching me how to open stuff. "Wow, You didn't have to" I thanked them again.

"You can rest now darling I'll take care of the babies" I nodded and gently head my way to the secret passage.

I gently pressed my body onto my bed and slowly drifting to sleep.

Tbc

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter. I'll make it up to you guys on the next one. Thanks for reading hope you vote and fan. Bye my readers