Chapter 23 - Pregnant

-EDITED-

Lisa's P.O.V

I woke up running into the bathroom, I immediately vomited. My mom cam up to my room. "Sweetie, break-" She cutted her sentence and directly went to me holding my hair back patting my back.

"Oh sweetie, what happened? Are you ok." I nodded and drank water."Maybe your pregnant"My mom burst out. I choked my water."What!! Mom" I suddenly remembered that me and Tae made love just a few weeks ago and we never used.....What The Heck!!!!!.

"Me? pregnant?,I'm too young to get pregnant" I stated. "You know what sweetie, Taehyung keeps coming here begging us to talk to you. But we refused, we want you to be ready before you can talk to him and sort things out" Mom said to me, "Sort things out? Eomma Tae cheated on me TWICE. The second one was me in a unconscious state how could I forgive him." I said while Making A number two sign.

"But have you made your  decision yet?" I shook my head as a yes."I want to go. But not exactly far away, just right here in Korea. I want to go in Busan mom" my mom smiled.

"Good thing, we have a house there It's not big but It's enough for you to live with. " I nodded."But mom I want to finish school first before I can move to Busan" my mom nodded.

"But, home school. Is it ok?" My mom nodded kissing my forehead."You know Lisa. I'm really looking forward of you to Forgive Taehyung. I want you to give him another chance" mom said looking at me with her begging eyes. I shrugged it.

"Just think about it sweetie"  I nodded at my mom.

I had nothing to do except of taking a bath. After I taked a bath I was scrolling to my social media. Just then the door opens. And I saw my brother there with a sad smile plastered on his face.

"Hi baby sis" he comes up to me sitting on my bed, I'm still not paying attention though."Look, I know your still mad bu-" I cutted him of "Mad!!. Do you really think I'm JUST mad, No. I HATE YOU both. You and Tae, you betrayed me, you betrayed your own sister, instead of being here by my side your Keeping the secret from me. The secret that you know that Could deeply hurt your sister." I burst out.

"Now get out of my room. I hate You"I said.Before I could have another statement every thing goes black.

Daniel's P.O.V

"Lisa!!" I shouted repeatedly hoping she would wake up but no.

"Oh dear, what happened to Lisa!!" Mom says rushing towards us."Lay Lisa on the bed I'll call our personal Doctor." I nodded.

3rd Person's P.O.V

Seconds after,The doctor is already checking Lisa's state. They were in their small hospital room in the Mansion.

"Miss Dara, I think your daughter is pregnant" Everyone was shocked but no one showed their emotions, they didn't know how to react.

"The baby is fine. Just make sure she doesn't get stressed too much." Dara nodded at the health report.

She gave a small smile and caressed her daughters cheeks. "She's pregnant with Taehyung Baby" Daniel said while sighing, "why are you sighing son?"questioned His dad."Appa, Lisa and Taehyung just broke up and Now she's pregnant-" before Daniel could say anything else.

"Wait, who's pregnant." Her mom gave her a smile." Your pregnant sweetie" with that Lisa cried."Why is my baby crying?" Jiyoung said trying to comfort her daughter.

"Mom, Dad,Oppa Please don't tell it to Taehyung." Lisa said begging,"Why, he's the father of your child. You can't do that he has a right to know that your pregnant with his child".

Lisa keeps shooking her head, still bringing out the tears."Can you give us a minute to talk mom, dad please" Daniel requested both parents nodded.

Daniel sat at the chair beside Lisa's Bed. "Oppa" Lisa said bringing her arms out for His brother to hug, Daniel gladly accepted."Now,Now. Why are you crying do much"Daniel chuckled trying to comfort her sister.

"Keep the baby, Lisa there are a lot of couples out there who tries hard to make babies but failed. You know I see regret in Taehyung's Eyes when he got home,He asked me to bring him here to see you. He keeps begging with his knees to Mom and Dad when we were here trying to see you. But now its my turn." Daniel stated.

"Will you forgive me baby sis. Pretty pretty please" He asked acting cute."Beg with your knees first, then I'll forgive you" Lisa teased."Of course I'll forgive you your my brother. Even though you can be an Idiotic jerk sometimes" Lisa Laughed.

"I'm glad your laughing" Daniel smiled."I'll keep the Baby" Daniel smiled."I'll convince Mom and Dad to not tell Taehyung yet that Your pregnant." Lisa nodded.

"Your the best bro" Daniel was flipping his 'imaginary' hair when Lisa complemented her.

Timeskip

"Lisa, are you sure about not telling Taehyung yet?" Dara questioned  her daughter. Lisa just putted a small smile and nodded. "I can't believe I'm having a grand baby" Lisa's mom smiled and hugged her daughter.

"And I can't believe that, that Daniel is still Single" We laughed. Daniel playfully glared at their Dad.

"Lisa. Be honest Ok?" Lisa gave her mother an unknown look."just be honest" Lisa nodded."Do you still love Taehyung" Dara asked,"Yes mom. Very much" seconds later that was Lisa's answer.

"Then why didn't you forgive him"Lisa sighed,"Mom I love Taehyung. But I need space right now. I don't want to rush things ". "Ok sweetie, if that's what you ask".

"Lisa I told Tae's parents that your pregnant with his baby." Dara revealed"Really. Were they happy?" Lisa asked smiling. Dara nodded.

"I thought Your going to whine,'why did you tell them mooom~'  something like that instead of asking if they were happy " Dara said mimicking Lisa's whiny voice.

"Of course they were happy because they're having a grandchild. However they are a bit disappointed to Taehyung, but we calms them down " Lisa was shocked.

"Ok Lisa you must be sleeping now. Goodnight sweetie sweet dreams" Dara kissed Lisa's Forehead so is her Dad And Daniel.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I was crying endlessly, I didn't to cry but it just hurt so much. I kept begging with my knees coming back over and over again to their house for Lisa to forgive me but here I am.

I decided to live at Mom and Dads house, after the incident they were disappointed at me but still caring for me. They were worried about me for not eating the whole day I was busy thinking of ways for Lisa to forgive me but I can't think of any.

"Tae" My dad knocked."Come in" I said he entered and closed the door he sat besides me.

"Did you know what did Lisa's parents said" My dad said to me earning my attention. "What did they say" I say as I wiped my tears in my face. "Lisa still loves you but she needs space for the mean time, and I know you need it too. You cheated on her Twice how could she not need any space between you two, she trusted you twice but you broke it once again. " Dad says looking disappointed.

I sighed." Now eat. Your face is already pale." I just nodded.  "Appa, is she really going to forgive me. After all I've done" I asked once again before Dad leaves my room,"Yes because she loves you so much" My dad nodded.

I want to brink back the normal us. If I didn't cheated me and Lisa will be a happy couple,If I didn't cheat we could still be cuddling, If I didn't cheat  maybe we're still engaged.

Tbc

A/N

Thanks for reading my Nabi's I really appreciate it. And keep on voting Commenting and Fan. Bye I luv you my Nabi's😚😚